Our guidelines have reached the official website

David Bourguignon

Oct 3, 2010, 2:46:17 PM10/3/10
to International Barcamps
Dear all,

Thanks to Frédéric Baud, one of the Barcamp.org maintainers, I'm glad
to announce that our guidelines have now reached the official website.
You can check the corresponding paragraph at the bottom of the page on
http://barcamp.org/OrganizeALocalBarCamp

Moreover, Frédéric pointed out an interesting discussion on the
official BarCamp mailing list (see
http://groups.google.com/group/barcamp/browse_thread/thread/11e47287f1186cb
and http://cubicgarden.com/wordpress/2010/09/21/how-to-run-a-barcamp-the-wikibook/).

Following this, some folks are now producing a book: "How to run your
own barcamp"(https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikibooks/en/wiki/BarCamp_-
_How_to_Run_Your_Own).

We will see if our guidelines can make it there too! :-)

Have a good evening,

David.

Oliver Gassner

Oct 3, 2010, 3:19:43 PM10/3/10
to internation...@googlegroups.com

super
go for IT.

maybe IT should be stressed These guidelunes Care mainly for barcamps-dach Outsider uk USA canada or australia

** mail vom smartphone. sorry fuer die kuerze und ggf. vertipper
+49 179 297 23 42