alk on YouTube, and thanks to all who helped

Larry Masinter

Apr 7, 2023, 1:20:23 AM4/7/23
to Larry Masinter
Maybe I'm being a little spammy, but I'm glad it's done. What I've been up to....

YouTube Video of Talk about Medley Interlisp  for BALISP 3/18/23

Arthur A Gleckler wrote 7:20 PM 4/6/23
Thank you all so, so much for giving the talk.  It was a fascinating talk, and the work you're doing is exciting and inspiring.  I'm eager to see how many people watch the video.
If you or someone on the project ever want to give another talk, either a long-form talk or a lightning talk, please let me know.  It would be great to hear progress reports, for example.