Medley Interlisp in quarterly STACKTRACE newsletter

Larry Masinter

Sep 2, 2023, 10:41:52 PM9/2/23
to Interlisp core, inte...@googlegroups.com
I was hoping for a more direct appeal, but at least we have some project mention:

(let mw know if this link doesn't work for you)

The article (Software Archeology) is toward the end.
It links to our "Get Involved" page

which in turn links to our 'Medley Project Ideas":

I think we might want to introduce or organize that by the skills we are looking for:
 i started down that road but could use help

Paolo Amoroso

Sep 3, 2023, 7:34:23 AM9/3/23
to Larry Masinter, Interlisp core, inte...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Sep 3, 2023 at 4:41 AM Larry Masinter <L...@acm.org> wrote:
I think we might want to introduce or organize that by the skills we are looking for:
 i started down that road but could use help

To each of the skill sets you may assign an ID or code so that we can tag the projects with the required skills.