Does Aeries have public developer API?

Jevon Mao

Sep 4, 2021, 12:51:58 PM9/4/21
to Interfacing With Aeries
Does Aeries provide some kind of public developer API, that does not require any certificate or permission from a school district? For example, one might want to make a third party grade checking app or website.

Emanuel Tafese

Sep 4, 2021, 4:20:23 PM9/4/21
to interfacing...@googlegroups.com
I haven’t seen anyone reply to this so i will. Hi, as of right now, to my knowledge they do not. The only 2 ways to gain API access is to either become one of their selected vendors or obtain access from a school district. Each school district has their own unique api key that restricts you to only accessing their data. However i have heard rumors of them working on creating a public api so third party apps like what i assume you’re trying to make can use a public API however i have not heard much about this since spring of this year. I hope this helps, if you’d like to hear other ways of obtaining the data that you’d like to obtain without the API you’re than welcome to message me.