Accessing Security Table via API

Kyle Holder

Sep 7, 2021, 10:38:33 PM9/7/21
to Interfacing With Aeries
I am working with a district - attempting to extract user information via the API. Certain users do not have a home site - and are not showing up on the /staff endpoint.

My contact in the district said "Aside from the teacher table, there is a staff and security table. The security table will pull users at multiple schools, but that do not have a home site (ie psychologist, myself, Clinician, Counselor, Speech, etc)."

So - how do I go about getting information on these users that do not have a home site?

Thanks!