OneRoster API Integration Token problem

Javier Oliver

Oct 14, 2020, 7:43:56 AM10/14/20
to Interfacing With Aeries
Hi, I have some problems obtaining the bearer token.
I have tried the two methods, A (client credentials flow) and B (authorization code flow) unsuccessfully.

Method A,
It works perfectly for me with the demo server, but as soon as I try it on the url provided by the district, I get a 400 error (bad request), but I do it in the exact same format.

Method B,
I perfectly receive the "authorization_code" but as soon as I go to request the bearer token, I receive a 403 forbidden error "You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied" .

Both methods work perfectly for me with the demo site, but not with two districts that have asked us for this integration.

The 2 base urls that we must solve are the same format in case it serves as a clue:
https://XXXXXX.asp.aeries.net/student/

Best regards

Javier Oliver

Oct 14, 2020, 7:46:10 AM10/14/20
to Interfacing With Aeries

In all cases I pass the received cookie so I don't think this is the problem.