Aeries API - Database Year Issue

Amy Marquard

May 4, 2021, 3:32:33 PM5/4/21
to Interfacing With Aeries
Hello everyone,

Since the 4/30 update, we seem to no longer be able to include DatabaseYear in our requests.  We have customers that we were able to pull from that are now failing since the change.  Is this no longer being supported?

Thanks!
Amy Marquard
Data Integration Services Supervisor
Renaissance

Camden Iliff

May 4, 2021, 4:36:03 PM5/4/21
to interfacing...@googlegroups.com

We recently changed the Aeries API to return an error if the Database Year you send to the API does not exist.  Previously, we would just fail-over to the current year but that resulted in unexpected results in situations where an invalid value was being used.  The standards format for the database year is "YYCC-YYCC" and it must be setup in the district's Aeries instance in that same way.

Camden Iliff

Vice President, Product Development
Aeries® Student Information System

Aeries Logo