2023 CCCC IP Sponsored Panel

Thomas

May 23, 2022, 2:15:56 PM5/23/22
to intellectual-p...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I hope everyone is doing well. I'd meant to get this email out a bit earlier, but the end of the semester was quite a rush.

At our annual meeting this spring, we discussed a potential theme of an IP sponsored panel--IP, Labor, and the Open Movement--but to my recollection did not finalize presenters. So I am reaching out to see who would be interested in speaking on our panel at the 2023 CCCCs conference in Chicago. I'd be happy to write the proposal, so all I would need is an expression of interest and then later a couple of sentences describing what you would like to present. We could alter the theme as needed, depending on interest and fit.

If you're interested, please let me know by Friday (tp...@mit.edu) so that we have time to put together some language for the proposal. Happy to chat about it further, too.

Thomas

tjohnpi...@gmail.com

May 30, 2022, 10:29:33 PM5/30/22
to Intellectual Property Caucus
Hi all,

We're still looking for one more speaker to round out the IP Sponsored Panel. If you're interested or know someone who may be interested, please do email me at tp...@mit.edu.

Thomas

Wendy Warren Austin

May 30, 2022, 10:32:03 PM5/30/22
to intellectual-p...@googlegroups.com
I might be. Let me take a look at it and get back to you in a day or two, okay?
Wendy Austin

May 30, 2022, 10:34:38 PM5/30/22
to intellectual-p...@googlegroups.com
Thomas,

Won’t be participating on the Sponsored Panel but just wanted to toss my name in for the Legal and Legislative Developments Roundtable for the Business Meeting proposal. Are you handling that proposal as well as the Sponsored Panel?

Best,

Kim

Sent from my iPad

On May 30, 2022, at 10:29 PM, tjohnpi...@gmail.com <tjohnpi...@gmail.com> wrote:

 NOTICE: This email originated externally. It is not from a Radford University account. Use caution responding, opening attachments, or clicking links.