Login Information for the IP Caucus SG meeting - March 14th @5pm EST

Nielsen, Alex C.

Mar 7, 2022, 6:35:17 PM3/7/22
to intellectual-p...@googlegroups.com, kan...@tamu.edu, klun...@writing.ucsb.edu, kyleds...@gmail.com, hal...@purdue.edu, mike.e...@wsu.edu, Clancy Ratliff (clancy.ratliff@gmail.com), tp...@mit.edu

Hello all,

A quick email to confirm the IP caucus meeting. Apologies for the delay, it took a few days for ODU’s IT department to grant permissions for Breakout Rooms.

The meeting will occur March 14th at 5:00pm EST. I have blocked 2.5 hours for the meeting at this time. Attached you can find an .ICS meeting file to include this meeting in your calendar. The file includes additional means of connecting to the meeting for individuals participating by telephone.

The meeting will be open and include breakout rooms for all roundtables. At this time, respondents on the survey here (LINK) have indicated interest in all roundtables except “Emerging Legal and Legislative Developments.” Please remember to fill out the survey if you have not done so to indicate your breakout room of choice so I can get you a direct invitation. Please note that if attending by phone I will need to assign you to a breakout room manually during the session.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns, and feel free to forward the survey link to additional guests/participants!

Topic: CCCC Intellectual Property SG Annual Business Meeting

Time: Mar 14, 2022 05:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://odu.zoom.us/j/95926501295

Very Respectfully,

Alex C. Nielsen

Director of Strategic Capabilities Development
Director, Capabilities Laboratory & Agile Development Team
Co-Director, Applied Research Cloud Center of Excellence

Virginia Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation Center (VMASC),
Old Dominion University (ODU)

Office: 757-638-4444

CCCC Intellectual Property Standing Group - Annual Meeting.ics