Meeting of the IP Standing Group

kanders

Mar 4, 2024, 5:16:38 PMMar 4
to Intellectual Property Caucus
Hello everyone!
I am really hoping this message goes through! I am looking forward to seeing everyone who can attending this year's IP Standing Group CCCC events. Here is what we have scheduled:

4/4/2024 - 6:30pm-7:30pmPDT CCCC Intellectual Property in Composition Studies Standing Group Business Meeting Birch Ballroom, Davenport Grand

4/4/2024 10:30am-11:45am PDT Questioning Generative AI Room 401 A-C, Spokane Convention Center

Speaker(s)Clancy Ratliff, University of Louisiana at LafayetteJames P. Purdy, Duquesne UniversityMike Edwards, Washington State UniversityKathy Anders, Texas A&M UniversityHolly Hassel, Michigan Technological University

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Best,
Kathy Anders