Standing Group Meeting Time?

Clancy Ratliff

Nov 6, 2023, 3:28:05 PM11/6/23
to intellectual-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

Did we ever hear about whether or not we have a meeting time on the program, and if it's the time we requested (the Thursday evening of the conference for ~1 hour)?

Clancy Ratliff, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of English
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
http://culturecat.net/portfolio/

Stedman, Kyle D

Nov 9, 2023, 2:38:40 PM11/9/23
to intellectual-p...@googlegroups.com

Amplifying Clancy’s question about our meeting time, since registration and housing is now open! Would love to know if I should plan on Wednesday events or not!

Mar 4, 2024, 9:09:38 AMMar 4
to Intellectual Property Caucus
Hi