Sponsored Panel also approved.

Kim Gainer

Sep 13, 2021, 4:16:31 PM9/13/21
to Intellectual Property Caucus
I am pleased to tell you that your proposal, Cultural Exchange and Cultural Appropriation: Decolonizing Intellectual Property, has been accepted for the 2022 CCCC Annual Convention, March 9–12 in Chicago, Illinois.

If you submitted proposals for more than one session, you will be receiving an additional email message for each proposal.

Please know that the health and safety of members, attendees, educators, and students are our first priority. We continue to monitor developments with COVID-19 and the Delta variant, as well as the CDC recommendations, and will announce necessary changes to the Convention format as they are made.

We will have more details, including session schedule, registration information, and access to the speaker ready room where you will accept your invitation to present, in the coming weeks. Tips for preparing presentations that are accessible to all will be sent to presenters in a future email. See the Convention website at https://cccc.ncte.org/cccc/conv for the latest updates.

Registration for the 2022 CCCC Annual Convention will open later this year (all presenters and attendees are required to register); the rates are included below for your information:

• CCCC/NCTE members: $200 / $235 (after 2/21/22)
• NCTE members: $225 / $260 (after 2/21/22)
• Nonmembers: $275 / $320 (after 2/21/22)
• Part-time/Retiree/Veteran: $105
• Students: $65