last call -- contributions for the IP Annual

Karen Lunsford

Jun 6, 2022, 4:04:43 PM6/6/22
to intellectual-propert.
Hi folks,
The submissions for this year's IP Annual have been coming in, and I'm writing now to say that there's still time if you'd like to send one along.  I'd like to have items in by June 15, although I can be flexible.  (We're still finishing our spring quarter here!).   I would welcome new topics from 2021 as well as any commentary on recent conference presentations (since so many have been on demand). Submissions typically run 2,000-5,000 words.  Just let me know about your plans.

Thanks so much!
Karen

--
Karen Lunsford, PhD