Modded drivers developers.

MAD_BEAST

Oct 7, 2009, 11:24:45 PM10/7/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
I need a list of those who have succesfully develped a modded driver
or an upgrade. pls IN THIS PLACEl. is for an important project for the
9xx Army.
I needed the list of people who has developed upgrades, or modded
drivers or something for the 9XX.

as far as i know these are:

-Juice
-MAD_BEAST
-KinGPin
-Angelic Tears.
Manny6 (where the 8xx drivers succesful?)

sorry if i forgot someone is just that im in a hurry.

MAD_BEAST

Oct 7, 2009, 11:34:07 PM10/7/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Technical developments is exactly what i mean.

thanks boys

Espionage724

Oct 7, 2009, 11:36:18 PM10/7/09
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
I did take part in trying to modify a XP driver to have OpenGL. Was
successful, but OpenGL was very slow....

--
Espionage724 Has A Signature...

Namige

Oct 8, 2009, 12:04:13 PM10/8/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
ah, wish I made a modded driver myself, but I'm too young to
understand these things

Many6

Oct 8, 2009, 2:35:09 PM10/8/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Yeah Mad_Beast^^
I modded a driver which worked on both the 8xx and 915/910 Graphics.
You can find it in the 915 Compatibility list.
Many friends on this group have also tested it and they say that that
there has been a definite increase in performance.

Btw what is this new project for the 9xx Army? :D
Please explain further Bro.

MAD_BEAST

Oct 8, 2009, 2:59:56 PM10/8/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
Roger that bro Many6 :D

ill let u know later bro ;)

anyone else?
please this is important for you and for the 9xx army.

Namige

Oct 8, 2009, 3:13:21 PM10/8/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
is this about those sponsors?

MAD_BEAST

Oct 8, 2009, 5:28:03 PM10/8/09
to INTEL 9XX Gaming
nah its about a new project for those who have developed something
here.
ill let u know in the right moment :)

the sponsors is to see if we can get sponsorship to donate that to a
foundation.
I have no idea about that so thats why i asked u guys.... to help
little with a cause it dosent matter the sponsor or the foundation the
important is to redirect the $$$ to the fundation no matter what
fundation :)

Many6

Oct 9, 2009, 2:20:23 PM10/9/09
to INTEL 9xx
I guess that's it Mad_Beast..... Juice, MAD_BEAST, KinGPin, Angelic
Tears and Me :P are all those who have come up with modded drivers as
much as I know.
These are the most popular ones and which have a verified increase in
performance

AngelicTears

Oct 9, 2009, 2:51:29 PM10/9/09
to INTEL 9xx
hmm....oh i wish Mr. Rabbit could join us here........

MAD_BEAST

Oct 9, 2009, 4:15:48 PM10/9/09
to INTEL 9xx

Roger that

Espionage724

Oct 9, 2009, 6:21:59 PM10/9/09
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
O fine don't include my driver Many6 :p

Lol jk my driver didn't actually offer any performance boost (from the
limited amount of testing I did) but the only thing I got out of it
was GL which doesn't work on any XP modded driver

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 4:15 PM, MAD_BEAST <jose...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Roger that

AngelicTears

Oct 9, 2009, 7:51:25 PM10/9/09
to INTEL 9xx
well, we must combine all available resources and make em
better..that's include u also Espi ^^
u got GL to work, combine with other resources, we can make it
faster...
right now, we have to consider any available and potential resources
and bring them together..

On Oct 10, 6:21 am, Espionage724 <espionage...@gmail.com> wrote:
> O fine don't include my driver Many6 :p
>
> Lol jk my driver didn't actually offer any performance boost (from the
> limited amount of testing I did) but the only thing I got out of it
> was GL which doesn't work on any XP modded driver

Espionage724

Oct 9, 2009, 8:03:12 PM10/9/09
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
hmm, i c