An applause for Neodragon and Daniel Pk

Jose Villegas (MADBEAST)

May 18, 2011, 11:00:59 AM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Gentlemen Salut Neodragon amd Daniel Pk.

These are the heores of the moment, they are constructiong the NEW
SITE and the NEW FORUMS!!

so soon we will move to a new place thanks to these boys.

akrajanko

May 18, 2011, 12:17:52 PM5/18/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Salute!

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

--
koushic :D

AngelicTears

May 18, 2011, 12:40:29 PM5/18/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
*Salute while singing 9xxSSF official Anthem*

:)

Tribaljet

May 18, 2011, 2:12:49 PM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
All hail Neodragon and Daniel_PK :)

*drums rolling and parade marching*

NeoDragon

May 18, 2011, 3:17:15 PM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Haha thanks guys ;) ! I for myself had some help from Ash, Abhishek
Indoria and Arcane, these guys transfered a bunch of stuff to the dump
forums so it would be "easy" ( didn't turn out the way i wanted too
but it's still pretty easy ;) ) so we would not start from "scratch" .

Forums should be open to all by the end of this week, by then we will
post/pin a topic fowarding people there and removing all rights to
post here ( that way we will eventually have gathered everyone to our
new website/forums ) .

Google groups will stay online for archives purposes and merging
topics from here to there will be an on-going process. I invite anyone
who's willing to help with that process to do so and will promote the
top 3 "topic mergers" to Contributor status in our new forums ( more
privileges, custom ranks and such comes with it ).

Thanks for all the support guys! We are almost there!

KinGPin

May 18, 2011, 4:07:25 PM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
salute!

thank you guys for that big support to army!

Shiny

May 18, 2011, 6:08:40 PM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Thank you Neo. When I turn 18 this year and receive my credit card,
I'll donate to the forums and to AngelicTears (:

Witch King

May 18, 2011, 6:23:31 PM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Send me an e-mail if you guys need any help ;)

Daniel PK

May 18, 2011, 9:59:19 PM5/18/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
the only help we need at the moment is having some company over to the new forum ;)

MAD_BEAST!! god bless you brother! we couldn't have done this without your support and love hahahaha :D