Sherry Fan page.

0_0face

May 16, 2011, 2:09:30 AM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Hey guys, Guess what i found on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/9xxssfSherry

Abhishek Indoria

May 16, 2011, 2:36:13 AM5/16/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Uh...created by AngelicTears, of course, I assume?

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

0_0face

May 16, 2011, 2:49:13 AM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
yeah... uhhmmm. LET'S LIKE IT! :D

On May 16, 2:36 pm, Abhishek Indoria <indoriaabhis...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Uh...created by AngelicTears, of course, I assume?

Shiny

May 16, 2011, 3:07:49 AM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Still can't wait for v3. I wanna play BF2 on my PC :)

BigHead

May 16, 2011, 3:16:34 AM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
And I want to play COD4,hope v1.3 can handle MW2 lol

0_0face

May 16, 2011, 3:35:11 AM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
He replied in my comment, He said it was him or her? BTW, who is
angelictears, HE or SHE?

Shiny

May 16, 2011, 6:49:17 AM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
I'm guessin angelictears is dude. In his official wordpress he said,
"Welcome guys and girls (if any)" Anyways you can always ask him :)

Shiny

May 16, 2011, 6:50:23 AM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
A dude*

THEfog .

May 16, 2011, 7:30:57 AM5/16/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com

He is a dude, check out his facebook pic

THEfog

On 16/05/2011 8:50 PM, "Shiny" <kush...@mail.com> wrote:

A dude*

On May 16, 3:49 am, Shiny <kushl...@mail.com> wrote:

> I'm guessin angelictears is dude. In his off...

AngelicTears

May 16, 2011, 10:11:49 AM5/16/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Lol, well im a dude :)
interestingly is there any girls here if any? Rogerio and I had a talk recently and thought that girls should stand up more in fast growing I.T world...

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

Girouette

May 16, 2011, 11:58:13 AM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
:o i like it xD

0_0face

May 16, 2011, 11:30:26 PM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
ah. hahaha. I didn't Know your a dude because i didn't Saw you on your
profile pic on Facebook. lol.