Left 4 dead and Counter strike source Graphical glitches or something

MFoRMiLLeR

May 10, 2011, 12:20:53 PM5/10/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
So i modded my Intel GMA 950 (945 express) and when i tried playing
Left 4 dead there was objects flashing. the characters and zombies
were invisible and things were stretched across the screen that were
black. Ive searched on google and read a thread on here where someone
had graphical glitches on Crysis but nothing helped. Its happening on
Counter Strike source aswell. Help would be incredibly appreciated :)
Message has been deleted

harry1911

May 10, 2011, 9:29:52 PM5/10/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
for crysis issues go through the discussions
as for cs source...i had the same problem....you have to make the game
run in dx 8.1 mode....
you have to type a command for that.....which i forgot...it was long
ago

AngelicTears

May 10, 2011, 10:05:41 PM5/10/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
it may an issue with ur driver, have u tried other driver?

there are some workthrough in the recent discussion about portal 2 that u can use for L4D..

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

Abhishek Indoria

May 10, 2011, 10:07:04 PM5/10/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Hmm...weird. Wasn't there a thread earlier about L4D reflection/lightning problem or something?

Ash

May 11, 2011, 5:00:34 AM5/11/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
yes i made that

and guys plzz use the search bar

for your answer stop using any igrm or addgame

use avalon and v1.2 driver

On May 11, 7:07 am, Abhishek Indoria <indoriaabhis...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hmm...weird. Wasn't there a thread earlier about L4D reflection/lightning
> problem or something?
>

> On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 7:35 AM, AngelicTears <ayiea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > it may an issue with ur driver, have u tried other driver?
>
> > there are some workthrough in the recent discussion about portal 2 that u
> > can use for L4D..

Tribaljet

May 11, 2011, 9:19:55 AM5/11/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Next time, say CLEARLY that IGRM shouldn't be used ONLY for this game.

Ash

May 11, 2011, 12:14:49 PM5/11/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
well I said "For your answer"

But Ok Next Time I will be clear :D

Tribaljet

May 11, 2011, 1:44:57 PM5/11/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
It has to be clear for everyone that the use of IGRM can mean the
difference between a game being unable to unplayable/unable to run,
and quite playable.

MFoRMiLLeR

May 16, 2011, 3:02:13 PM5/16/11