Best graphics ever playable by our beloved GMA 950?

Shiny

May 14, 2011, 7:45:53 PM5/14/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
What I meant was what game can our GMA 950 handle that has the best
graphics. 18 fps and above though.

I'm choosing either between F.E.A.R or Killing Floor

Tribaljet

May 14, 2011, 7:49:20 PM5/14/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Curiously I also thought about F.E.A.R, and I still haven't played
Killing Floor on a GMA 950, but I've heard only good things about it.

Shiny

May 14, 2011, 7:51:41 PM5/14/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Killing Floor is kinda like Left 4 Dead but better imo. Exept in
single player you don't play with an ally but on multiplayer you can.
Since I don't have the money to buy games right now I kinda downloaded
Killing Floor pirated but thank god I can still play multiplayer
through Hamachi or Tunngle.

Tribaljet

May 14, 2011, 8:26:02 PM5/14/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Yeah, I know about Killing Floor and have played it on dedicated
graphics, just never tried it on Intel igps. Still, I'm curious as to
how well it runs, given that so many people praise it on our hardware.

Espionage724

May 14, 2011, 8:28:45 PM5/14/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
meh I personally like L4D(2) a bit more then KF because of the campaign map thing, and vs mode (Taannkk mutator is amazing lol). But KF has skills you level, which is also nice.

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

Tribaljet

May 14, 2011, 8:30:10 PM5/14/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Fair enough. Still, it's about GMA 950 playable games ;)

Espionage724

May 14, 2011, 10:16:24 PM5/14/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Yea true lol, should of at least listed a game :p

Hmm as for the best graphics game though, idk. One of my favorite games was Unreal Tournament though :p

Abhishek Indoria

May 15, 2011, 4:52:29 AM5/15/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Graphics as in game graphics or cutscene graphics?! Game graphics? Definitely FEAR. Cutscene graphics? Final Fantasy VIII. 'nuff said.

Shiny

May 15, 2011, 10:04:45 PM5/15/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Wait, Actually. Imo, I voted GTA: San Andreas with Ultrathing/Enb
Series to be the best game graphics playable by GMA 950. Especially,
Go to gtagarage.com and download "San Andreas Retextured 3" and you
will see what I'm talking about :o

shivam

May 16, 2011, 1:20:51 AM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
ok,so anybody here haven't played far cry or STALKER,these games r
really beautiful,also looks good in gma 950......
far cry is playable at ultra settings which looks awesome.....and
stalker is playable in low-med-high(depends on processor and ram),and
it really looks good.......
@shiny:yep,gta sa with "San Andreas Retextured 3" looks
awesome,too.......actually i just checked it lol,thx for it...:)

Abhishek Indoria

May 16, 2011, 2:35:31 AM5/16/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Anybody ever played FEAR in high settings? Never Played Far Cry, though xD

Mind you, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion looks pwnage when played in full blast mode.

Shiny

May 16, 2011, 2:42:28 AM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
I love Far Cry's graphics. But I'm still voting GTA SA with retextured
3 graphics with enb/ultrathing to be the best gaming graphics playable
by gma 950. Unless, There is a graphic mod for Far Cry that can be
playable by GMA 950. I might change my mind o_o

Ash

May 16, 2011, 5:09:25 AM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
IMO Call of duty 2 :D

All on Highest + Anti-Aliasing

What makes it better is the multilayer(theres a server with cod 4
weapons) its really fun to play

BigHead

May 16, 2011, 5:45:26 AM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Counter Strike Source,Prince Of Persia Sands Of Time and Tomb Raider
Anniversary

akrajanko

May 16, 2011, 5:57:45 AM5/16/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Flatout2,need for speed most wanted.

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

--
koushic :D

AngelicTears

May 16, 2011, 10:15:57 AM5/16/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Im rooting for Fifa 8/9 and Most Wanted :)
i mean being able to play Fifa 8 in highest setting for the first time with my laptop is the first experience with MD and with this group :)

plus the graphics is outstanding, lights on the grass, plus the detail stadium and players animations blows my mind (at that time) :))

Girouette

May 16, 2011, 12:29:44 PM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers

i haven't tested most wanted with all the new stuff but before Sherry
it was only playable in lowest settings and 800x600 (20fps)

underground2 runs quite nice with ALMOST everything in high i get
20fps average wich is quite playable to me :D i think most wanted is
more graphics intensive, so things like overgloom and visualtreatment
will eat lots of fps