Modded drivers for the gma 3100(Not x3100)

gma3100

Nov 25, 2009, 11:28:51 AM11/25/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
hey guys is there any modded drivers for the gma 3100???
left 4 dead is reali suking on my com and dmc3 doesnt even start
and by l4d suking i mean low fps
tried that homemade modded drivers(the one where u change 256 to 512)
any solutions cos i reali would like to play l4d at home and not just
at the cyber cafe :D

Namige

Nov 25, 2009, 11:52:51 AM11/25/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
lol making the memory size bigger doesnt give better fps. it takes
more of your ram.

Or, get an xbox 360.

DanielPK

Nov 25, 2009, 3:10:32 PM11/25/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
ya..doing that memory tweak will only take more ram...UNLESS you have
a lot of ram...

AngelicTears

Nov 25, 2009, 6:56:02 PM11/25/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
what is ur device id??
u could be my test subject on my new codes .....
hehehe..joking...i'll try to help if i can, it's part of my project..

MAD_BEAST

Nov 25, 2009, 7:10:15 PM11/25/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Oh yes the increasing sheared memory mod really works i applied it in
965 MD a long time ago after releasing my first XP MD...

im proud to say that any mod out there comes from this place.

more than a increase of the performance it makes the FPS more stable,
i mean u can get a higher avarage...

gma3100

Nov 25, 2009, 11:36:36 PM11/25/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
well erm any solutions?
left 4 dead runs at a terrible low speed
and aint there any modded drivers like gma 950?
why does everybody support onli gma 950??
i mean like modded drivers for gma 950
gmabooster for gma 950!
come on gma 3100 exists too you know!~~~

DanielPK

Nov 26, 2009, 12:04:51 AM11/26/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
BRAVO team is doing their best in modding drivers...please be patient
bro...soon a UMD (Ultimate Modded Driver) will be released...plus the
950GM users are suffering more than the 3100 users -_- also FYI i
don't think the GMABooster made any difference "personal experience"
so we're both stuck here :P just give us sometime :)

gma3100

Nov 26, 2009, 4:56:11 AM11/26/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
ok sure i can wait
thers a price for everything in this case time
but update me on any drivers k?

AngelicTears

Nov 26, 2009, 6:49:50 AM11/26/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
hmm, im asking this again, what is ur device id, and what version of
driver u use...after u tell me that, i'll release a beta MD for u to
test..we're working hard here..^^
im currently working on that, for the purpose for the UMD, i have to
create each intel devices codes for MD...

Jeremy Shaw

Nov 26, 2009, 9:01:57 PM11/26/09
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
the gma 3100 is used in the g31/g33 chipsets.

The g31/g33 is just, spec for spec, a 36bit version of the 945g, nothing else.

The gma3100 is a stock clocked GMA950 (400mhz).

INTEL 9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

meraj07

Nov 27, 2009, 12:04:42 AM11/27/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Thats a Sad news. Should have taken the x31000 :(

DanielPK

Nov 27, 2009, 2:43:45 AM11/27/09
to INTEL 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
@meraj07: bro, thanx 10000000x times for cracking me up with the NEW