some stubborn games list

hrsh91

May 14, 2011, 6:04:59 AM5/14/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
gothic 3
hitman 4
ghost recon advanced warfighter1
ghost recon advanced warfighter 2
call of duty 4
bioshock(oldblivion)
nfs(recent ones till shift)
i think dats the end of it dat i can make. these sorry ass games
really kills me:P

Abhishek Indoria

May 14, 2011, 7:14:52 AM5/14/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
"Stubborn games list"
^^ What's that supposed to mean? If it means the games which don't run on GMA 950, add BF2 to it.

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

hrsh91

May 14, 2011, 12:05:52 PM5/14/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
yeah i almost forgot battlefield 2, yeah and i meant these dont work

On May 14, 4:14 pm, Abhishek Indoria <indoriaabhis...@gmail.com>

Murder132

May 14, 2011, 3:06:50 PM5/14/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
I´m can run Gothic 3 and Hitman Blood Money on my old PC with Geforce
FX5200

You forgot
Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods
Need for Speed ProStreet and Undercover
Moskva to Berlin
Xtreme Moped Racing (corrupted graphic)
Stunt Rally 1.0 (1.1 needs Shader Model 3:-)
Titan Quest (corrupted graphic)
and many, many more

Espionage724

May 14, 2011, 5:42:29 PM5/14/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
All Unreal Engine 3 games
All Frostbite Engine Games
Probably all IDTech4 and 5 games (Brink and RAGE)

Shiny

May 14, 2011, 6:02:25 PM5/14/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Shit, That means GMA 950 has no hope for Max Payne 3. Sorry guys :(

0_0face

May 15, 2011, 1:39:02 AM5/15/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
But Postal 3 Runs on Source engine. Hurray!

Shiny

May 15, 2011, 3:26:24 AM5/15/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
This is why I love Valve <3

MASTEROFNOCRACK

May 15, 2011, 3:45:31 AM5/15/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
shit why does everyone use the unreal 3 engine.its everywere
consoles,pcs and even the iphone.its a curse for gma

Abhishek Indoria

May 15, 2011, 4:53:58 AM5/15/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Uh...because it's ..what's the word? Better rendered and is more customizable for games' needs? *shrug* dunno!

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 1:15 PM, MASTEROFNOCRACK <mastero...@gmail.com> wrote:
shit why does everyone use the unreal 3 engine.its everywere
consoles,pcs and even the iphone.its a curse for gma

THEfog .

May 15, 2011, 5:53:52 AM5/15/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com

Yeah but is it the old source engine or the new source engine because the new source engine does not like the GMA950 to much, takes ALOT to get it working properly in most cases.

THEfog

On 15/05/2011 6:53 PM, "Abhishek Indoria" <indoria...@gmail.com> wrote:

Uh...because it's ..what's the word? Better rendered and is more customizable for games' needs? *shrug* dunno!

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 1:15 PM, MASTEROFNOCRACK <mastero...@gmail.com> wrote:

> shit why d...

0_0face

May 15, 2011, 8:28:58 AM5/15/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Yep, the older source is, The more tweaks needed.

On May 15, 5:53 pm, "THEfog ." <thefog.fina...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah but is it the old source engine or the new source engine because the
> new source engine does not like the GMA950 to much, takes ALOT to get it
> working properly in most cases.
>
> THEfog
>
> On 15/05/2011 6:53 PM, "Abhishek Indoria" <indoriaabhis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Uh...because it's ..what's the word? Better rendered and is more
> customizable for games' needs? *shrug* dunno!
>
> On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 1:15 PM, MASTEROFNOCRACK <masterofnocr...@gmail.com>

THEfog .

May 15, 2011, 9:26:58 AM5/15/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com

Ummmm not really, I think you meant the newer source is the more tweaks needed (if you are trying to run it on a GMA950)

THEfog

On 15/05/2011 10:28 PM, "0_0face" <flores...@yahoo.com.ph> wrote:

Yep, the older source is, The more tweaks needed.

On May 15, 5:53 pm, "THEfog ." <thefog.fina...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah but is it the old source en...

> On 15/05/2011 6:53 PM, "Abhishek Indoria" <indoriaabhis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Uh...because it's...

0_0face

May 15, 2011, 10:01:55 AM5/15/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Yes, exactly. XD. forgot to mention for gma 950. Like recently, Portal
2.

On May 15, 9:26 pm, "THEfog ." <thefog.fina...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ummmm not really, I think you meant the newer source is the more tweaks
> needed (if you are trying to run it on a GMA950)
>
> THEfog

BigHead

May 15, 2011, 10:13:02 AM5/15/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
ATARI's Games like : Marc Ecko Getting Up Constant Under Pressure
Top Spin
King Bounty
2K's Games