help regarding nfs most wanted

hrsh91

May 17, 2011, 11:27:21 PM5/17/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
this is wat i get
windows xp+3d analyser = high settings 800x600+ no lag
windows7(modded sherry) =low settings+ no lag
windows7(modded sherry)+3d analyser =high settings and low settings
+heavy lag...
plz help, i jus wanted to play it in windows 7 with high settings but
it lag like hell, any suggestions??

Shiny

May 17, 2011, 11:33:14 PM5/17/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
What are your system specs?

hrsh91

May 18, 2011, 12:24:59 AM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
windows 7
dual corre e2180 2gh
950 gma v1.2 sherry drivers

Shiny

May 18, 2011, 12:38:05 AM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Have you patched it to the latest version? I remember I played
everything high just fine though I do remember having crashing issue's
when loading the game but I searched and I found a fix for the crash
by changing something in NFS: MS registry. I'll keep looking though to
see if this fixes your lag problems too.

Tribaljet

May 18, 2011, 1:20:08 AM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
First of all, READ THE FIRST DAMN TOPIC. System specs are needed
BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE.

Second, DO NOT USE 3DANALYZER WITH WINDOWS 7. Neither is IDAMT
recommended, EVER. The tool officially supported by 9xxSSF is IGRM,
made by Haze, so that's what you should use, as it has shown
performance improvements for every system.

Now, you didn't say the amount and speed of your system memory, the
chipset, if your OS has been updated to the latest SP, etc.

hrsh91

May 18, 2011, 7:16:29 AM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
u guys didn't get what i meant. i meant that in windows xp the visual
settings can be set high and can be played wihout lag at a resolution
of 800x600 with the help of 3d analyze. but in windows 7 the fps is
damn smooth after using igrm as tribal jus said. but it can't be
played at high settings natively, so i thought of using 3d analyser to
play at the high settings and it was lagging badly. so is there anyway
to play that game in windos7 with visual settings HIGH instead of
LOW??

Daniel PK

May 18, 2011, 7:20:34 AM5/18/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
either stick to IGRM or stick to XP with 3D analyze! ...you gotta sacrifices things sometimes! so if u want perfect performance and visuals, then stick with XP :)

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

hrsh91

May 18, 2011, 7:21:07 AM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
YEAH N I FORGOT MEMORY IS 2GB RAM @ 667MHZ
INTEL DUAL CORE E2180@ 2GHZ
INTEL 82945G

Daniel PK

May 18, 2011, 7:26:33 AM5/18/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
my specs are:

3GB Ram
Intel T5600 @1.8GHz
GMA950 (Sherry 1.2 drivers)

and MAX performance i got with the game, using nothing but the modded drivers was 23-30fps ...800x600 and medium settings! if i use high settings, the fps drops to 5fps and 11fps MAX! :P didn't bother using IGRM or 3D Analyze...too lazy!

akrajanko

May 18, 2011, 7:56:43 AM5/18/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
yeah i used to play it on xp,but u can also try a software angelictears suggested.But it didnt work for me.

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

--
koushic :D

THEfog .

May 18, 2011, 11:08:26 AM5/18/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com

It has been said before and ill say it again, it may just be possible that this game is one of the few which just refuse to work as well in Windows 7 as they did in XP.

THEfog

--
koushic :D

Tribaljet

May 18, 2011, 2:15:29 PM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
I used to get quite bad performance on nfs mw when using windows 7,
specially when turning visual treatment to high. The best way I've
seen that works is by using the Graphics Optimizer tool Angelic spoke
about, disabling motion blur, and suddenly the low visual treatment
settings have the same look as the regular high settings, without that
gloomy blue tint over the screen, and nice performance when running at
800x600 with near minimum settings.

Shiny

May 18, 2011, 6:11:44 PM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Thats weird. I played NFS: Most Wanted on Windows 7 1280x800
everything high just fine on gma 950.

My specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo T2050
Ram: 1GB
Graphics Card: GMA 950 modded to Sherry Driver 1.2 by Angelictears of
course
Video Ram: 256mb

Maybe when I did that registry patch on my NFS:MS, It fixed my crash
and smoother performance?

Tribaljet

May 18, 2011, 6:15:58 PM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
I'm sorry if I LOL too hard.

While NFS:MW is by no means a pc specs killer by any measure
(currently, at least), I've seen it using up a lot of processing power
from high end SM3.0 hardware, so don't give me that bs that you can
run the game at your native res with all settings at high.

It seriously sounds like you're trolling.

Shiny

May 18, 2011, 7:09:25 PM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Sorry for late reply I was uploading a video to gmagaming.

Actually no I'm pretty dead serious but I removed the game long time
ago because I got bored of it. If anything, To show you some proof,
I'll try downloading it again.

Tribaljet

May 18, 2011, 7:11:40 PM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Ok. I would appreciate quite a bit to see some proof, as your
performance claims are reaching way too far. But you still haven't
shared what registry changes you did.

Shiny

May 18, 2011, 7:20:54 PM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
On my previous I did explained it though. I had this crashing problem
on NFS: MS when loading the game. So I searched google for hours on
how to fix it and I finally found a website with a guy that has the
same similar problem as mine and the other forum member replied saying
you have change some value on NFS: MS Registry. It indeed fix my crash
but when I put everything on high. Ths fps is like 20-25 I think.
Really playable. But like I said, I'll download the game later on to
show some proof. I'm kinda busy modding gta sa.

Oh and btw San Andreas and everything retextured using Ultrathing
(better then enb and way less resource hog) on gma 950
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9lOGaDMr40&feature=feedu

Shiny

May 18, 2011, 7:24:55 PM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Forgot to mention, It didn't crash before and I can't even play
everything on high but when adding saves it crashes and after fixing
it using that registry tweak by some forum member in some website. I
can play to high for some reason but not everything was high like for
example shadows and antialiasting.