any hope with that old Create2Dtexture error?

hrsh91

May 16, 2011, 1:59:55 AM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
so i was wondering if thiere is any ways to bypasss this error on cod4
this create2dtexture(float$ blah blah blah)
i've tried it with all my best shot but this is one big
dissappointment, i played this in ps3 n jus loved it. arrgh why it has
to b this stubborn???

Ash

May 16, 2011, 4:56:44 AM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Waiting for sherry driver v1.3 it think then cod4 will be playable

anywho i bypassed that error but another error came

which was like cannot create 1024x768 depth stencil

Ash

May 16, 2011, 5:10:21 AM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
I*

AngelicTears

May 16, 2011, 10:13:20 AM5/16/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Well, there are some ATI/Nvidia cards which also have that problem but solve with a driver update...
again, in theory 1.3 would have CoD4 playable, but that is in theory, fingers cross...

I*
--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

Shiny

May 16, 2011, 6:09:03 PM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
AngelicTears, I wanna know. How do you make games the GMA 950 that
can't run in SM2.1 or something like CoD4 run?

0_0face

May 16, 2011, 11:27:20 PM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
I also wondered How does AngelicTears Upgrade sherry? Does he copy
codes from Nvidia Updates? lol.

AngelicTears

May 16, 2011, 11:37:31 PM5/16/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
lol, well, no
i made my own codes, evey each of it, each upgrade contain fixed codes and some improvements, also abundance of new features added...

for making games like CoD4 work, in THEORY :P GMA950 are more than capable of running it, cause it does support Vertex Shader 3, while by software, it do have the capabilities to run it, just the puzzle is, how to enable VS3 stable... :)

Ash

May 17, 2011, 9:29:10 AM5/17/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
i bypassed that error by using 3d analyzer
i ticked KYRO zbuffer/stencil fix and when i ran the game there was
another error which was like this "couldnt create 1024x768 depth
stencil"

On May 17, 8:37 am, AngelicTears <ayiea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> lol, well, no
> i made my own codes, evey each of it, each upgrade contain fixed codes and
> some improvements, also abundance of new features added...
>
> for making games like CoD4 work, in THEORY :P GMA950 are more than capable
> of running it, cause it does support Vertex Shader 3, while by software, it
> do have the capabilities to run it, just the puzzle is, how to enable VS3
> stable... :)

THEfog .

May 17, 2011, 9:39:30 AM5/17/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com

I think we will just have to wait and see what implemetations are in place in V1.3. But as far back as I can remember we have always had the same set of errors whilst trying to run CoD4, whether it be the Create2Dtexture error or the couldn't create depth stencil problem. Well except for yashar.... he had magic on his side.

THEfog

On 17/05/2011 11:29 PM, "Ash" <glo...@live.com> wrote:

i bypassed that error by using 3d analyzer
i ticked KYRO zbuffer/stencil fix and when i ran the game there was
another error which was like this "couldnt create 1024x768 depth
stencil"

On May 17, 8:37 am, AngelicTears <ayiea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> lol, well, no

> i made my own code...

> On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 11:27 AM, 0_0face <floresta_k...@yahoo.com.ph>wrote:

> > I also wondered How does AngelicTears Upgrade sherry? Does he copy

> > codes from ...

hrsh91

May 18, 2011, 12:31:50 AM5/18/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
@0_0face yeah well i'm not jokin here, u hav a real good point as u
said copying the updates. but yeah for cod 4 to run ,i guess its a
good idea to find out wat values they have updated from the previous
driver versions to bypass the error and made it playable:)