Off-Topic (With xtra ques) I think this the best gaming HD recorder ever?

Shiny

May 10, 2011, 3:33:47 AM5/10/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Guys, I've been researching gaming recorders for a long time and I
found one that works the best.
This gaming recorder is called Bandicam. I mean like seriously, It
record's so good and the quality is so hd and it compress's down to
34mb for a 2 minute video. It also uses less cpu then most gaming
recorders there. You should try it on your games.

http://www.bandicam.com/

EQ (Xtra Question) Is Dragonball Z considered Playable or Unplayable
to you? Probably by the looks of it, The speed is pretty good but the
fps is bad. To tell you the truth, The DBZ BT3 runs a lot better then
Far Cry 2 with Swiftshader 3. Like I said, My cpu is pretty bad, Intel
Core Duo T2050. If you guys have better cpu then mine, Probably you
can run 5 to 10 fps higher.
What do you guys think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk-GSMCdRXE

akrajanko

May 10, 2011, 3:46:49 AM5/10/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
Is it better than fraps?

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

--
koushic :D

Shiny

May 10, 2011, 3:49:29 AM5/10/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Way better then Fraps and Wegame recorder combined. If you test games,
You try it

Shiny

May 10, 2011, 3:49:47 AM5/10/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
You should try it*

akrajanko

May 10, 2011, 3:50:05 AM5/10/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
ok gonna try it.

akrajanko

May 10, 2011, 4:05:08 AM5/10/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
wow!It just takes away like 2-3 fps but how can u record it in full screen?
--
koushic :D

Shiny

May 10, 2011, 4:11:43 AM5/10/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Ummm...I think you just press target and they should tell you if you
want full screen or not. Just search YouTube for the tutorial. I just
turned my lappy off. I'm typin' this on my iPhone so yeah ;p

On May 10, 1:05 am, akrajanko <akrajanko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> wow!It just takes away like 2-3 fps but how can u record it in full screen?
>

> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:20 PM, akrajanko <akrajanko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ok gonna try it.

Girouette

May 10, 2011, 11:36:12 AM5/10/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
hey Shiny :D does this program measures fps aswell as fraps? if yes i
will give it a try

Shiny

May 10, 2011, 5:11:44 PM5/10/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Yeah It does.

Girouette

May 15, 2011, 8:37:55 PM5/15/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
i've tried and seems quite easy to use, but i don't know how to record
withouth having to set the rectangle on the screen, asi it doesn't
work if i select to record the app, it just records a black screen or
either i'm unable to record

akrajanko

May 15, 2011, 11:58:34 PM5/15/11
to intel9x...@googlegroups.com
hey there will be a small icon on the top left corner of that rectangular box,if u click it it will change to fullscreen mode.Hope this helps.

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

--
koushic :D

Girouette

May 16, 2011, 11:34:49 AM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
lol is not what i meant but thanks anyways, i'll keep on testing,
maybe i find out something

akrajanko

Shiny

May 16, 2011, 8:48:35 PM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Have you tried different settings? Use quality to 70 or 60 to lessen
fps and choose mpeg 1 for your current videos. Bandicam is free and
the logo is not much of a block, Good thing the logo is on top. Plus,
It compress's the video unlike fraps.

On May 16, 8:37 am, akrajanko <akrajanko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hey i tested it with flatout2 and fraps takes less fps than bandicam,so i
> think this bandicam is great only for recording emulators.

Shiny

May 16, 2011, 9:30:24 PM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
I mean increase fps lol

Girouette

May 16, 2011, 10:46:21 PM5/16/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
the thing is that not all the apps are recordable....at least in
Process ID mode cheking

Shiny

May 17, 2011, 7:11:22 AM5/17/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
Ahhh I can't record emulators on Bandicam but on directs/OpenGL games
I can so to record emulators, I have to use rectangle on screen which
doesn't decrease speed and fps that much
Bandi works on all my games. Which game you tried that wasn't
recordable besides emulators?

Girouette

May 17, 2011, 2:25:47 PM5/17/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
well, what i tested was:

ZSNES emulator: shows fps and records but black screen on video
Ragnarok Online: does fine
GuitarStar (GuitarHero fangame): doesn't show fps so can't record,
also the option is disabled
NeedforSpeed U2: no fps counter, can't record

using the rectangle selection i can record but speed goes down too
much D:

Shiny

May 17, 2011, 7:55:06 PM5/17/11
to 9xx Soldiers sans frontiers
No no,For games besides emulators. Don't use rectangle on screen. Use
the Directx/Opengl to record.