VP 5.03 not loading on Netware 4.11

Sean P. Donaghey

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99
After executing VPSTART.NCF on my server, I get an error message stating the
following:

RTVSCAN: Could not open registry database due to insufficient system memory.

What does this mean? I never had a problem before, and after I restarted
the server on the weekend, VP will now not load.

Please help.

Thanks,

Sean P. Donaghey

Terry K.

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99
Sean,

Either the server memory is low or more likely the registry that is created
on a NetWare server is corrupted. You could try loading RTVSCAN regrepair,
which will load the back up copy of the registry.

--
Terry K

** These views are my own and not the views of Intel Corporation.
Sean P. Donaghey <sdon...@wincom.net> wrote in message

Intel(r) Lee G

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99

Sean P. Donaghey wrote:

> After executing VPSTART.NCF on my server, I get an error message stating the
> following:
>
> RTVSCAN: Could not open registry database due to insufficient system memory.
>
> What does this mean? I never had a problem before, and after I restarted
> the server on the weekend, VP will now not load.
>
> Please help.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sean P. Donaghey

Sean
Try this:
The Registry database for Intel LANDesk(R) Virus Protect has become corrupted.
Load RTVSCAN.NLM with the REGREPAIR parameter (LOAD SYS:LANDESK\VP5\RTVSCAN.NLM
REGREPAIR).

--
Have a nice day
Intel(R) LeeG.