No Shield Icon In Tray

Glenn Unland

Jul 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/1/99
I upgraded to 5.03 a few months ago, then had to move on to other projects before spending much time configuring it, etc.
Now that I'm getting back to it, I have noticed that many of my users do not have the tray sheild icon, however some of them do.
Yesterday, I chose the 'force installation' option for 95 and NT users. The installation did run on their computers, but still no icon. Even after reboot.
Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Glenn Unland

Intel(r) Lee G

Jul 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/1/99

Glenn Unland wrote:

Glenn
You will need to open a call with Symantec. They now handle the support for virus protect.
--
Have a nice day
Intel(R) LeeG.