Fw: Urgent Message and Video from Dr. Norma J. Milanovich

已查看 95 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Phillip Warren

未读,
2009年3月4日 18:06:082009/3/4
收件人 "Undisclosed...@invalid.domain

Abraham Lincoln's carefully crafted November 19, 1863 Gettysburg Address, regarded as one of the greatest speeches in American history, ended with this phrase: "...government of the PEOPLE, by the PEOPLE, for the PEOPLE, shall not perish from the earth." Currently we have government of the "accommodating" POLITICIANS, by the unelected and faceless BUREAUCRACY, for the rapacious CORPORATIONS. Democracy is dying in the traditional major democracies. Totalitarianism is on the rise (in the name of SECURITY) and CODEX is it's name!

Urgent Message and Video from Dr. Norma J. Milanovich

Dear Friend:

Please take 40 minutes and watch Dr. Rima Laibow's 2005 video on Codex Alimentarius. (Nutricide - Criminalizing Natural Health, Vitamins, and Herbs. It refers to an upcoming deadline of December 31, 2009 for CODEX to get approval in the US Congress).

It just might be the most important video that you will view this year. I send this to you because I have been one of hundreds who have worked for the past 3 years keeping this OUT of the United States. To date, I am proud to say that we have been successful. I am always amazed, however, at how many do not even know of this yet. I travel the world all the time, and I see how the Third World countries are organizing against it, yet our own people here in the US and Canada aren't even aware that it exists. What's wrong with this picture?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5266884912495233634&ei=cHf7SI34CI6qrgLk7dHsDg&q=codex+alimentarius

After viewing it, and if your inner guidance agrees, I urge you to PLEASE join her, support her, and HELP. Even a small donation can assist their organization. Simultaneously, start thinking about yourself,your family members, and friends and make plans, in the Light of God, to effectively move with Grace and determination to arrange perfection around. Hold the Light and focus it now on this area, send your prayers, and show the world what we can do.

As you all know I have been guided by Master Kuthumi (for over 10 years now) to take this area very seriously and to get "Street Smart", as he often says. The Third Dimension has rules that are different from the Higher Dimensions, and we must live in all worlds simultaneously, to successfully navigate through them and transition from one to another. In personal messages to me, Kuthumi has said, "Daughter, you are not placed on Earth to necessarily STOP what is about to happen, BUT YOU ARE HERE TO SURVIVE IT SO YOU AND THE OTHERS CAN SUCCESSFULLY BRING IN THE SEVENTH GOLDEN AGE". As many of you know, I have organized workshops and sessions to help people with easier transitions in this area, and they have all been guided by the Ascended Masters. Repeatedly, they have said, "The only reason people panic is because they are not prepared. So, go and prepare them daughter.... make the Army of Light strong and confident for the real challenges yet to come".

Just like two years ago, when I was guided to put out the CLARION CALL and ask people to join with me in becoming an expert in the science of oils and health, I am, once again, urging you to join with me in another campaign to begin to understand this futuristic area that I am certain will be one of the critical areas that will make us strong through the challenges that await. Personally, I will only work with the Young Living Essential Oils, because I have witnessed hundreds of instant miracles (over the last 13 years) caused by applying these pure, organic oils to the bodies. My search is over as I have found my truth, and I will not waste any more time in searching. Quite frankly, there is no more time. We are out of time! In fact, it is CRUNCH TIME NOW and we must IMMEDIATELY rise to show the world what it is that we have come to Earth to do! Agree?

I will work with anyone who is willing to work to understand these miracle oils. Personally, I believe that they can and will replace all pharmaceuticals in the future. (That is my testimony under the protection of the First Amendment and Free Speech.) Mother Nature's pharmacy is more powerful than that of mere humans' chemical replacements. I will schedule meetings (via the phone) once or twice a month to help with your education, should you decide to get on board.

Contact Brenda and/or me and let's get this effort started, again, IMMEDIATELY. Two years ago, hundreds came forward and we all agree today that it was one of the best moves that we ever made. Today, this first group is prepared and ready to meet the challenges that lie ahead. Now, it's time to work with the second wave, and get the Army of Light even stronger. "God helps those who help themselves," is my motto. My personal philosophy is that I am the only one, along with my connection with the Creator, that should and must prepare for my future. Are you prepared and are you ready?

Call us at 480-767-5346 or email us at in...@athenalctr.com. We are ready to assist YOU IN YOUR MASTERY.

Love and Light,
Norma J. Milanovich

Athena Leadership Center
11827 E. Cannon Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
Ph: 480-767-5346 Fx: 480-767-5348
in...@athenalctr.com
www.athenalctr.com
This email was sent by Athena Leadership Center, 11827 East Cannon Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85259.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子