Institute for Integral Development - Bulgaria

Phillip Warren

Aug 1, 2009, 6:55:18 PM8/1/09
to "Undisclosed...@invalid.domain
Does anyone in this group have invormation on the Institute for Integral Development in Bulgaria? If anyone reads Bulgarian, [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_language ] which is WAAAY beyond my skill set, it would be helpful to evaluate the information on their website.

Institute for Integral Development Website: http://integral-bg.eu/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

I received this email 2009 July 31 and would appreciate your thoughts and opinions:

************ Beginning of Email:

Hello from Bulgaria.

My name is Mihaela Mihaylova and I am a President of the board of “Institute for Integral Development”. I am a psychologist, EFT, TAT, BSFF practitioner. Let me first introduce our organization.

Institute for Integral Development is nonprofit organization. Our activities are directed to organizing seminars, workshops and certification trainings in fields that are innovative for Bulgaria and had not been represented until now in our country.

Our aims are to offer practitioner trainings, seminars and workshops with therapeutically, transformational and integrative direction, addressed to professionals and nonprofessionals who are involved with the stream of the personal transformation and the transformation of the world that we live in.

We strive to give opportunity to everyone to choose a practice, technique or method  turned to recovering and supporting the physiological, psycho-emotional and cognitive functioning as well as turned to developing and reaching of the full potential of the every human being.

Our mission is to offer seminars, workshops and trainings that will help people to take their life in their own hands and to increase it to a higher level trough self-realization walking along the way of the harmonious self-development and spiritual growth.

Because the standard of the incomes in Bulgaria is still tenfold lower in comparison with the incomes in West Europe and North America and most of the people do not have possibility to attend such kind of events outside Bulgaria, we strive to give people seeking this, financial accessible workshops, seminars and trainings here in Bulgaria.

Until this moment, our organization realizes the first for Bulgaria seminars, workshops as well as practitioner trainings in the following fields/schools:

1.      EMDR

2.      Integral Approach

3.      Breathwork

     4.      Body centered Psychotherapy

5.      Energy Psychology

The Energy Psychology is one of the fields that we are developing and to which the interest for now is very big. We have already did few trainings in BSFF, TAT and EFT but we would like to expand our activities in this direction and to give opportunity to the people in Bulgaria who are interested to be trained in other techniques of Energy Psychology as well as to give them more deeper and enlarged knowledge and experiences in this school.

We are very interested in organize practitioner trainings in “REB” in Bulgaria. We would like to invite you in Bulgaria to lead such kind of trainings and we would be happy if we together rate that your coming here would appear organizational and financial possible for both sides.

Bulgaria is country with very beautiful nature, ancient history and with warm and hospitable people. We hope that you will have the opportunity to find out all this by yourself.

Awaiting for your answer,

Kind regards, Mihaela Mihaylova President of  IID

--
www.integral-bg.eu
in...@integral-bg.eu

****************End of email.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Delta Life Skills & Radiant Energies Balance Website: http://www.REBprotocol.net
"Emotional Freedom is in Your Hands with REB"

The 5 Ps: Personal Pollution Protection and Prevention Programs
Chemical (NCD): http://my.waiora.com/home.php?475030
Electromagnetic: http://www.mybiopro.com/LifeSkills
Emotional/Cognitive: http://www.REBprotocol.net

Phillip W. Warren, Zetetic Scholar, Ph.C., Professor Emeritus (Psychology & Music),Kwantlen Polytechnic University. Geezer (Cert. by H.O.G.) Developer of the "Radiant Energies Balance"

Delta Life Skills
4459 52A St., Delta, B.C. Canada, V4K 2Y3;
Phone and voice mail: (604) 946-4919
US Mailing Address: PO Box 1595, Point Roberts, WA, 98281-1595

Some drink at the fountain of knowledge...Others just gargle.