Re: [energym] Re: Help with Contribution to Magazine Article

Phillip Warren

Jul 7, 2010, 6:44:30 PM7/7/10
to Christina Elvin, energym, sha...@meridianpsych.com, ACEPm...@yahoogroups.com, EnergyPs...@yahoogroups.com

Hi all,

I always combine acknowledging the problem (tuning in) and then setting the desired outcome (DO) which then serves as the target event. The focus thus will be on the DO.

A major de-stressor and system integrator, which is very common and which I use a lot personally and in session, involves very lightly holding the stress release points located on the bumps just above the eyes.

 Also, I have people gently rest the tip of their tongue just behind their upper teeth.

As well they breath THROUGH THE NOSE and as they do so imagine breathing in the sensations and feelings of the DO and out those of the problem (in = good, out = bad).

These approaches are part of my Success over distress (lite) program which I use in sessions and in workshops. Contact me for more information if interested.

Cheers, Phil

Some drink at the fountain of knowledge...Others just gargle.

Delta Life Skills & Radiant Energies Balance Website: http://www.REBprotocol.net
"Emotional Freedom is in Your Hands with REB"