Narrative and severe mental illness

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Lewis MehlMadrona

未讀,
2008年12月20日 上午10:54:212008/12/20
收件者:coyotem...@googlegroups.com、aboriginal mind and mental health、integrativ...@googlegroups.com、glen...@lineone.net、Tom.J...@kp.org、CarynMirriamGoldberg、Heather Mandell TLA、tlagroup
Dear Coyotes (and other interested critters),

Check out this really interesting paper by Glenn Roberts on Narratives and Severe Mental Illness

I posted it as a page on our discussion group.  I'm going to ask Glenn if that's ok by him and if he'll join us in discussing it (Glenn, you can join us at http://groups.google.com/group/coyotewisdom.  Feel free to join briefly just for our discussions of your paper and sign off later. Seriously, you need to talk to my friend, Barb, who's also on our discussion group).

Also, Glenn, are you anywhere near Cumbria?  I'm going to spend a week in the Lake District teaching through our British Coyote, Venetia, and would love to meet you.  You can sniff me out at www.mehl-madrona.com.  Our incipient Institute is at www.coyoteinstitute.org, but we're still under construction.

Also, I thought I'd send to TLA to see if we could link up some of our discussions.

Lewis

http://groups.google.com/group/coyotewisdom/web/narrative-and-severe-mental-illness-by-glenn-roberts?hl=en

--
IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION which is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail/attachment is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, reproduction, reading, or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete the related e-mail and all attachments and notify the sender immediately (reply e-mail) at mehlm...@gmail.com.
回覆所有人