View this page "Proposal for ACAM"

mehlm...@gmail.com

May 12, 2008, 7:54:52 PM5/12/08
to integrativeclinicalresearch
I submitted this to ACAM.

Lewis

Click on http://groups.google.ca/group/integrativeclinicalresearch/web/proposal-for-acam
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Body_Inhabitant

Dec 12, 2008, 2:00:08 PM12/12/08
to integrativeclinicalresearch
I had seen this before, now viewing it again would hope a discussion
will generate here. I am too new to research to contribute anything
but the desire to be led down this path until I am generating
communicable material on my own. Will this perhaps develop as the
Johnson City Courses get underway in January '09?

Lewis MehlMadrona

Dec 12, 2008, 2:16:28 PM12/12/08
to integrativecl...@googlegroups.com, coyote...@googlegroups.com
I hope so.  I will be teaching Narrative Inquiry which could feed well into this discussion.

Lewis
--
IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION which is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail/attachment is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, reproduction, reading, or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete the related e-mail and all attachments and notify the sender immediately (reply e-mail) at mehlm...@gmail.com.