Track Hubs

Steven Walsh

Apr 7, 2021, 5:53:35 PM4/7/21
to Integrated Genome Browser Help Desk
I was wondering if there is any way to get the ucsc public track hubs into IGB? I've played around with the data access tab without much success. Ideally I'd like to browse the mouse ENCODE tracks in IGB

Nowlan Freese

Apr 9, 2021, 3:00:44 PM4/9/21
to Integrated Genome Browser Help Desk
Unfortunately IGB does not support adding UCSC Track Hubs at this time.

We are preparing a new release of IGB with support for UCSC DAS, which includes additional tracks from UCSC.

You can download the latest early-release version here: https://bitbucket.org/lorainelab/integrated-genome-browser/downloads/

Ann Loraine

Apr 9, 2021, 4:05:56 PM4/9/21
to Integrated Genome Browser Help Desk
Following up on Nowlan's reply:

Can you send us the link to the track hub you are interested in viewing in IGB?
We could also reconfigure the data into an IGB Quickload site, which you could then add to IGB as a new data source.

Nowlan Freese

Jan 25, 2022, 4:02:31 PM1/25/22
to Integrated Genome Browser Help Desk
We are currently developing a site that will allow for the public UCSC track hubs to be visible in IGB: https://www.bioviz.org/public-trackhubs.html

Note that this site is still in development and may change.