Problem with Schizosaccharomyces pombe genome (Orginally posted to IGB Jira)

IGB Helper

Jun 15, 2020, 11:14:38 PM6/15/20
to Integrated Genome Browser Help Desk
An IGB user reported:

Hello, I just wanted to report a bug concerning Schizosaccharomyces pombe genome, that is 'not available at this time' in IGB. I do not know how to solve this problem that seems to be persistent.

We replied with:

I think that your IGB installation may have accidentally deactivated the server that provides the S. pombe genome.
Please try this:Select: Open File > Preferences > Data SourcesPlease check that "IGB Quickload" is checked. If it is shown with a yellow or red background, also please click the "refresh" icon (on the left).
Then please choose the pombe genome listed in the Current Genome tab or click the S. pombe picture on the IGB home screen.