Changing font size of track labels?

Jason Kuehner

Feb 3, 2021, 11:39:17 AM2/3/21
to Integrated Genome Browser Help Desk
It seems the limit of font size for track labels is 20 pt, but in the past I recall it could go larger. Has this font size limit been changed in a recent IGB update? Is there a way to change the font size of y-axis numbering in addition to track labels? I find it's hard to read the y-axis when I'm exporting an image (currently with 6 tracks). Thanks!

Nowlan Freese

Feb 3, 2021, 11:59:39 AM2/3/21
to Integrated Genome Browser Help Desk
Hi Jason,

I don't think we made any recent changes to limit the track Label Font size. If you would like larger font sizes we can potentially add it as part of a future release.

I don't think there is a way to alter the font size of the y-axis for graphs. We could also explore adding that as a feature as part of a future release.

Best,

Nowlan