Genome not available at this time. Please check that the appropriate data source is available.

Nowlan Freese

Feb 9, 2024, 8:32:26 PMFeb 9
to Integrated Genome Browser Help Desk
There is an issue with one of the web sites we are using to host data for IGB. While we hope it is quickly resolved, please use the below workaround to restore genome availability in IGB.

In IGB
Select File > Preferences...
In the Preferences window, select the Data Sources tab
In the Data Sources tab, click Add...
In the Add Data Source window:
Click Submit
Close the Preferences window
You should now be able to select your genome in IGB.

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 8.23.45 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 8.24.05 PM.png

Nowlan Freese

Feb 12, 2024, 4:23:19 PMFeb 12
to Integrated Genome Browser Help Desk
The issue has been resolved.

If you added the temporary workaround and are now seeing two gene annotations when you load a genome in IGB, please follow the instructions below to remove the temporary data source.

In IGB
Select File > Preferences...
In the Preferences window, select the Data Sources tab
Select the Temporary data source
Click Remove...

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 4.21.02 PM.png