Weekly Office Hours

IGB Helper

Mar 4, 2024, 10:35:37 AMMar 4
to Integrated Genome Browser Help Desk

Starting this week, we will be holding weekly office hours to answer any questions you might have about IGB! Office hours will be on Tuesdays, 11:30AM-12:30PM ET, via this link: https://charlotte-edu.zoom.us/j/93684064365?pwd=Uy9WemJpcGNnNzZHWkt2WlgzOGt6UT09 (Meeting ID: 936 8406 4365, Passcode: 679408). To protect everyone’s privacy during these meetings, you will be placed in a waiting room until we can admit you. If you have any issues accessing our office hours, please send an email describing the issue to igbh...@gmail.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.