Launching of new Logo of IIISLA ----

Yogesh Patil

Apr 9, 2024, 8:27:51 AMApr 9
to Surveyors-voice, insurance group, SURVEYORS GYAN GANGA, Surveyors-platform, BENGAL INSURANCE SURVEYORS ASSOCIATION, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INSURANCE SURVEYORS & LOSS ASSESSORS, Bengal-surveyors, Punjabsurveyors, IIISLA President, Rishi Bhasin, Santosh Rajanna, Iiisla Off, secr...@iiisla.co.in, vicepr...@iiisla.co.in

Dear Patrons,
NAMASKAR !

On this auspicious day of start of spring/New Year (Ugadi) and Navratri and as per the Shubh Mahurat we hereby are launching the new logo of IIISLA on this evening. The 3i denotes the growth of institute. S is inspired from the sign of electricity ⚡️ which supports the 3i at the base and imparting energy at the top of L & A (Loss Assessor). This source of energy is dedicated to the supreme source Suryadev”🌞” L&A are joined and are having 2 ticks. The total becomes 4. Numerology Number 4 is associated with planet Rahu and indicates energetic, knowledgeable, clever, and confident individuals with leadership skills. They are good at keeping secrets, love creativity, and have a sharp memory. However, they can be rebellious and overconfident sometimes, leading to negative traits which one has to control. Number 8 (Total of IIISLA plus two ticks) shall control this. Shape of 8 is the sign of infinity and is the most suitable for professionals like us. The two ticks also are inspired from our National Flag unfurled high in the sky. The silver framing is inspired from the metal silver which is a cool metal and meant to cool and control the nerves. Lastly the slogan “Justified Logical Assessment” is self explanatory.

*Ladies and Gentlemen, while presenting this new logo filled with freshness, the Center Council, IIISLA wishes to seek your suggestions for further improvements. This logo shall be in circulation for Nine Days (Navratri) and after that the final outcome shall be sent for Copyrights to be reserved by IIISLA. Please share your opinions. Bless us and the LOGO.*

Thank you,
President,
IIISLA.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Yogesh Patil
VP,IIISLA
9422272245/9372024242

Jigar Trivedi

Apr 9, 2024, 8:50:45 AMApr 9
to Vernon Dillen, Yogesh Patil, Surveyors-voice, insurance group, SURVEYORS GYAN GANGA, Surveyors-platform, BENGAL INSURANCE SURVEYORS ASSOCIATION, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INSURANCE SURVEYORS & LOSS ASSESSORS, Bengal-surveyors, Punjabsurveyors, IIISLA President, Rishi Bhasin, Santosh Rajanna, Iiisla Off, secr...@iiisla.co.in, vicepr...@iiisla.co.in
Excellent Work Sir!!

Many Congratulations for the hard work and deep logical thinking applied in "creating" the master piece logo.

With Sincere Regards,

On Tue, Apr 9, 2024 at 6:13 PM Vernon Dillen <vernon...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Yogesh ji and all colleagues,
Yogesh ji has given yhe meaning of the logo and the persons behind who gave the inputs not only in developing the logo but giving us the insight of the meaning behind the image.

Very good work  god bless

V Dillen

Siliguri (W B)

Yours faithfully,
For Dipole Adjusters,

Jigar Trivedi
(Sole Proprietor)
License No. IRDA/IND/SLA-74929
IIISLA Membership No. A/W/06754
(M) 9426767412 / 9913188044

NB :- “Kindly reply (if needed)  on this e-mail without changing the subject line”

Jigar Trivedi

Apr 9, 2024, 8:52:50 AMApr 9
to Yogesh Patil, Surveyors-voice, insurance group, SURVEYORS GYAN GANGA, Surveyors-platform, BENGAL INSURANCE SURVEYORS ASSOCIATION, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INSURANCE SURVEYORS & LOSS ASSESSORS, Punjabsurveyors, IIISLA President, Rishi Bhasin, Santosh Rajanna, Iiisla Off, secr...@iiisla.co.in, vicepr...@iiisla.co.in
Excellent Work Sir!!

Many Congratulations for the hard work and deep logical thinking applied in "creating" the master piece logo.

With Sincere Regards,

Parimal Padha

Apr 9, 2024, 8:53:38 AMApr 9
to insurance...@googlegroups.com, Vernon Dillen, Yogesh Patil, Surveyors-voice, SURVEYORS GYAN GANGA, Surveyors-platform, BENGAL INSURANCE SURVEYORS ASSOCIATION, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INSURANCE SURVEYORS & LOSS ASSESSORS, Bengal-surveyors, Punjabsurveyors, IIISLA President, Rishi Bhasin, Santosh Rajanna, Iiisla Off, secr...@iiisla.co.in, vicepr...@iiisla.co.in
Dear Sir,

Excellent Work done Sir.

Warm Regards...

PARIMAL PADHA

(Surveyor & Loss Assessor)

Ph: +91 9796000993

Email: parimal....@gmail.com

5/2-A, Roop Nagar Enclave,

Jammu, (J&K)- 180013

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Insurance surveyors" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/insurance_surveyors/CAHVwCPvr6-QU7rTBkszR-qqCFWhEYOP%2BOdb0JEO4rjydFyacMg%40mail.gmail.com.

Ashoke Kumar Das

Apr 9, 2024, 11:05:44 AMApr 9
to Biman Banerjee, Debashis Sarkar, Jigar Trivedi, Vernon Dillen, Yogesh Patil, Surveyors-voice, insurance group, SURVEYORS GYAN GANGA, Surveyors-platform, BENGAL INSURANCE SURVEYORS ASSOCIATION, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INSURANCE SURVEYORS & LOSS ASSESSORS, Bengal-surveyors, Punjabsurveyors, IIISLA President, Rishi Bhasin, Santosh Rajanna, Iiisla Off, secr...@iiisla.co.in, vicepr...@iiisla.co.in

Sir,

On the auspicious day of Navaratri, IIISLA is released in a new form. It is our belief that the new form of IIISLA will destroy all the old demonic powers and establish the Goddess Shakti. Shri Yogesh Patil Ji explained the new Logo of IIISLA very nicely. We wish you all the best for the future journey.

With best wishes

ASHOKE KUMAR DAS

(Surveyor & Loss Assessor)

Barddhaman (West Bengal)

Mob: +91-9832864810

On Tue, Apr 9, 2024 at 7:31 PM Biman Banerjee <survey...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Jogesh Ji and all friends,
Very good move indeed and my support will be there for any kind of good movement for our fraternity.  .
Thanks & regards
Biman Banerjee
Kolkata

On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 at 18:28, Debashis Sarkar <dsarkar....@gmail.com> wrote:
DEAR YOGESHJI
IT IS A POSITIVE STEP AND REALLY IT IS A GOOD ONE WHICH SHOWS A GOOD VIBRATION TO TOTAL COMMUNITY.
CONGRATULATIONS AND WISH YOU (TRIMURTI) ALL THE BEST FOR FUTURE WORK.

Debashis Sarkar

देबाशीष सरकार

Surveyor & Loss Assessor/Valuer
सर्वेक्षक और नुकसान मूल्यांकनकर्ता/दाम लगानेवाला
Associate Member of IIISLA
0-9679999032
Burdwan, W.B.

"People may doubt what you say, but they will always believe what you do"

jaswant singh chopra

Apr 10, 2024, 1:19:38 AMApr 10
to Amit अमित Chaturvedi, Yogesh Patil, Surveyors-voice, insurance group, SURVEYORS GYAN GANGA, Surveyors-platform, BENGAL INSURANCE SURVEYORS ASSOCIATION, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INSURANCE SURVEYORS & LOSS ASSESSORS, Bengal-surveyors, Punjabsurveyors, IIISLA President, Rishi Bhasin, Santosh Rajanna, Iiisla Off, secr...@iiisla.co.in, vicepr...@iiisla.co.in

Many many congratulations to all the members of IIISLA for the new logo, Let us hope in the new year that the future path ahead for the surveyors community will be simple, cordial and will establish a new dimensionS.

On Tue, Apr 9, 2024 at 9:34 PM Amit अमित Chaturvedi <chatur...@gmail.com> wrote:
Many many congratulations to all the members of Iiisla for the new logo,
Hope, like the new logo,
Iiisla also reaches new heights, Iiisla gets charted status in the new year.
Everyone's license should be easily renewed,
everyone's empanelment should be easy,
everyone should get equal work,
no new or old member should get lost for work with the passage of time,
new thinking to the new officials is appreciable,
again congratulations to all of you.

THANKS & REGARDS
J.S.CHOPRA
Surveyors and Loss Assessors
SLA-74434
IIISLA Membership No.A/W/08218
H.NO.5,Khanij Nagar,
Balupura Road,Adarsh Nagar,
AJMER-305001
Mobile : 8003279993,8696288259

Inderjitsingh Surveyor

Apr 10, 2024, 1:57:25 AMApr 10
to chatur...@gmail.com, Yogesh Patil, Surveyors-voice, insurance group, SURVEYORS GYAN GANGA, Surveyors-platform, BENGAL INSURANCE SURVEYORS ASSOCIATION, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INSURANCE SURVEYORS & LOSS ASSESSORS, Bengal-surveyors, Punjabsurveyors, IIISLA President, Rishi Bhasin, Santosh Rajanna, Iiisla Off, secr...@iiisla.co.in, vicepr...@iiisla.co.in
Now Issue new I Cards to all members with new Logo

On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 at 9:34 pm, Amit अमित Chaturvedi
Many many congratulations to all the members of Iiisla for the new logo,
Hope, like the new logo,
Iiisla also reaches new heights, Iiisla gets charted status in the new year.
Everyone's license should be easily renewed,
everyone's empanelment should be easy,
everyone should get equal work,
no new or old member should get lost for work with the passage of time,
new thinking to the new officials is appreciable,
again congratulations to all of you.

Deepak Shah

Apr 10, 2024, 2:55:57 AMApr 10
to Elite Surveyors, Yogesh Patil, Surveyors-voice, insurance group, SURVEYORS GYAN GANGA, Surveyors-platform, BENGAL INSURANCE SURVEYORS ASSOCIATION, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INSURANCE SURVEYORS & LOSS ASSESSORS, Bengal-surveyors, Punjabsurveyors, IIISLA President, Rishi Bhasin, Santosh Rajanna, Iiisla Off, secr...@iiisla.co.in, vicepr...@iiisla.co.in
Dear Amit Chaturvedi has mentioned the burning issues faced by most fraternity brothers/sisters for license Renewal/Empanelment which should and must be done at the earliest, God knows why IRDAI is non-coperative in renewal process and Insurers non-coperative in Empanelment process, hope the new LOGO shall inspire our portfolio holders to be more responsive to the grievances of the entire fraternity. JAI IIISLA.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2024 at 11:27 AM Elite Surveyors <eli...@live.in> wrote:
Dear Patil ji

Seasons Greetings

The tag line is quite touching but the logo needs to be rectified as the bolt resembles alphabetically Z and L resembles numeral 1.

Furthermore, I wish with new logo the new faculties shall also be inducted in the seminars to impart quality knowledge.

Rest you know that the work of my friend is still pending at your end and hope it will be done at end of the day

Regards
KB

Apr 10, 2024, 1:05:09 PMApr 10
to chatur...@gmail.com, Yogesh Patil, 'Inderjitsingh Surveyor' via Insurance surveyors, Surveyors-voice, SURVEYORS GYAN GANGA, Surveyors-platform, BENGAL INSURANCE SURVEYORS ASSOCIATION, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INSURANCE SURVEYORS & LOSS ASSESSORS, Bengal-surveyors, Punjabsurveyors, IIISLA President, Rishi Bhasin, Santosh Rajanna, Iiisla Off, secr...@iiisla.co.in, vicepr...@iiisla.co.in
एक कहानी अत्यंत सटीक लगती है

किसी शहर में एक प्रसिद्द चित्रकार रहता था। देश-विदेश में उसकी चित्र प्रदर्शनी देखने हजारों लोग आते थे और उसके काम की प्रशंसा करते नहीं थकते थे। एक बार उसने सोचा कि कहीं ऐसा तो नही कि लोग सिर्फ उसके मुंह पर उसकी तारीफ़ करते हैं और पीठ पीछे उसके काम में कमी निकालते हैं।
यही सोच कर उसने अपनी बनायी एक मशहूर पेंटिंग सुबह-सुबह शहर के एक व्यस्त चौराहे पर लगा दी और नीचे लिख दिया कि “जिसे भी इस पेंटिंग में कहीं कोई कमी नज़र आये वह उस जगह एक निशान लगा दे।”
शाम को जब वो पेंटिंग देखने चौराहे पर गया तो उसकी आँखें फटी-फटी रह गयीं। पेंटिंग पर सैकड़ों निशान लगे हुए थे। वह बहुत निराश हो गया और चुपचाप पेटिंग उठा कर अपने घर चला गया। इस घटना का उस पर बहुत बुरा असर हुआ। उसने चित्रकारी करना छोड़ दिया और लोगों से मिलने-जुलने से भी कतराने लगा।

एक दिन उसके किसी दोस्ती ने उसकी निराश का कारण पूछा तब उसने उदास मन से उस दिन की घटना सुना डाली। मित्र बोला, “एक काम करते हैं हम एक बार और तुम्हारी बनायी कोई पेटिंग उस चौराहे पर रखते हैं।”
और अगली सुबह उन्होंने चौराहे पर एक नयी पेंटिंग लगा दी। पेटिंग लगाने के बाद चित्रकार उसके नीचे फिर से वही लाइन लिखने जा रहा था कि कि तभी दोस्त ने उसे रोका और कहा इस बार लिखो “जिस किसी को भी इस पेंटिंग में कहीं भी कोई कमी दिखाई दे उसे सही कर दे।”
शाम को जब दोनों दोस्त उस पेंटिंग को देखने गया तो उन्होंने देखा कि पेंटिंग जैसी सुबह थी अभी भी बिलकुल वैसी की वैसी ही है।

दोस्त चित्रकार को देखकर मुस्कुराया और बोला, “कुछ समझे…, कोई भी मूर्ख गलतियाँ निकाल सकता है और ज्यादातर मूर्ख निकालते ही हैं, लेकिन गलतियां सुधारने वाले बहुत कम ही लोग होते हैं।
बेकार में ऐसे लोगों की राय लेने का कोई फायदा नहीं जो सिर्फ और सिर्फ दूसरों मीन मेख निकालना चाहते हैं, उन्हें नीचा दिखाना चाहते हैं, लेकिन उनको सुधारने के लिए न उनके पास समय है और न ज्ञान। इसलिये गलती तुम्हारे चित्र में नहीं बल्कि गलती ऐसे लोगों से सलाह मांगने में है।”

Thanks & regards.

Vipin Kumar Shukla,
Surveyor/Lucknow,

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Insurance surveyors" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/insurance_surveyors/627162867.4495034.1712727927065%40mail.yahoo.com.

Naresh Kumar Kukkar

Apr 11, 2024, 1:22:52 AMApr 11
to insurance...@googlegroups.com, Surveyors-voice, BENGAL INSURANCE SURVEYORS ASSOCIATION, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INSURANCE SURVEYORS & LOSS ASSESSORS
Dear Brother  Vipin Sukla Ji,
When you are an individual, you can do anything as your mind says and feedback is not required. When you are holding one position on behalf of stakeholders, you are responsible for working on feedback and as per the aspirations of stakeholders. you can not make decisions solo.
With regards

--
Naresh  Kumar  Kukkar
Govt. Approved Valuer (Plant & Machinery)

Sunil Vora

Apr 22, 2024, 5:36:05 AMApr 22
to Yogesh Patil, Surveyors-voice, insurance group, SURVEYORS GYAN GANGA, Surveyors-platform, BENGAL INSURANCE SURVEYORS ASSOCIATION, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INSURANCE SURVEYORS & LOSS ASSESSORS, Bengal-surveyors, Punjabsurveyors, IIISLA President, Rishi Bhasin, Santosh Rajanna, Iiisla Off, Secretory IIISLA, vicepr...@iiisla.co.in
Surs

This looks like a logo of a marketing enterprise.

Not recommended at all.

om parkash madaan

Apr 22, 2024, 5:44:36 AMApr 22
to surveyor group
You are right Vora ji. It is funny logo for professionals.

O.P.Madaan
Sla Sirsa

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Insurance surveyors" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/insurance_surveyors/CAP5LFRukDPv9kikC2wcJsB3qyyNOBOKMtW1z-4uSBaB_HLRz5g%40mail.gmail.com.

Balasubramanyam K

Apr 22, 2024, 9:14:23 AMApr 22
to Insurance surveyors
Dear Brothers & Sisters,

According to my understanding the sign Rahu and Kethu are denoting bad events/times. I think we are heading for disaster without proper captain in the ship.

I really wonder how our IIISLA team is calling Rahu as energetic?  Most of auspicious things we will not do during Rahukala.

Thanks,

K. Balasubramanyam
SLA - Bangalore

tanuj mehta

Apr 22, 2024, 9:54:56 AMApr 22
to insurance...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

We only know how to make fun of any new thing which is being launched by our organization, if we have that much courage then why shouldn't we come forward and show our talent. Let us Come forward and participate. It’s a matter of great shame that we all being members of one organization are bent upon slitting each other's throats. If there is no IIISLA tomorrow, will we be able to get jobs from all the insurance companies? Therefore, I think that let us all come together and face difficulties together instead of cutting the throats of our brothers and think of taking action together against those who are supporting the wrong.

The world is progressing very fast with Artificial Intelligence and we are still not able to come out of the fight in our own house. If we have to keep pace with the time, we too will have to develop all these things rapidly through software. If anyone has felt offended by my words, I apologize for that.

--

Thanks & Regards

Tanuj Mehta
DE (Mech.), B.Tech (Mech.)