Re: {Surveyors:36135} Poor IIISLA or Rich IIISLA

Madan Mohan Gupta

Apr 23, 2024, 12:48:26 AMApr 23
to Iiisla
Youb misunderstood amount rs 25 Crores

On Mon, 22 Apr 2024, 11:41 am Naresh Kumar Kukkar, <nku...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Brothers,
 IIISLA CC members invited all of us to attend a Zoom meeting yesterday on current topics.  Many of us,  attended the 4 hours show of our president Ji. He told us by inhaling cigarettes on the show that I am stressed, and filled with anxiety  He told us about the misdeeds of previous CC members ( He was a team member of that team at that time ). Any way main question was membership fee revision. He said that surveyors are not poor but not paying due to the misdeeds of previous CC members. Although many junior reported in that meeting that they have not earned a penny in the last three years.

 As I heard ; He told that we do not have money to purchase a server for our IIISLA office and data back up at cloud, so a fee increment is required.  Directors take no sitting fees in the board but at least require the facilities of good hotel so hotel stay upgradation is required.

So I along with maximum thought that in such case revision of the fee is justified.

Then In later half He told that previous CC members did not worked well and 25 lacs kept in the account ( more as per balance sheet )  were not utilized by them at all.  They are still lying idle in accounts.

Now I am bit confused , if IIISLA is having so much money in accounts, why CC want fee revision.  Moreover, if corruption occurred due to money, if we will pump more money,  chances of corruption will be more.
Your views required

 Naresh  Kumar  Kukkar
Govt. Approved Valuer (Plant & Machinery)
IBBI Regd. No. IBBI/RV/02/2019/10907
Insurance Surveyor
Chartered Engineer
Ph. No. -9814706491, 01638-254054
Address for Correspondence -  Mantra, Street number -5, Vijay Nagar colony , Kamre wala road , Jalalabad-152024 ( Punjab )