Re: {Surveyors:36148} Digest for insurance_surveyors@googlegroups.com - 13 updates in 4 topics

Rajendra Bisht

Apr 23, 2024, 12:48:34 AMApr 23
to insurance...@googlegroups.com
I think the corpus fund must be kept safe through its best investment so that maximum benefits may be gained for making IIISLA financially strong.Our national president said the same.As far as annual subscription fee increase subject all surveyor as present in the meeting support the same, requesting to take some stapes for the betterment of the surveyor community.

On Tue, Apr 23, 2024 at 6:07 AM <insurance...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Naresh Kumar Kukkar <nku...@gmail.com>: Apr 22 11:40AM +0530

Dear Brothers,
IIISLA CC members invited all of us to attend a Zoom meeting yesterday on
current topics. Many of us, attended the 4 hours show of our president
Ji. He told us by inhaling cigarettes on the show that I am stressed, and
filled with anxiety He told us about the misdeeds of previous CC members (
He was a team member of that team at that time ). Any way main question was
membership fee revision. He said that surveyors are not poor but not paying
due to the misdeeds of previous CC members. Although many junior reported
in that meeting that they have not earned a penny in the last three years.

As I heard ; He told that we do not have money to purchase a server for
our IIISLA office and data back up at cloud, so a fee increment is
required. Directors take no sitting fees in the board but at least require
the facilities of good hotel so hotel stay upgradation is required.

So I along with maximum thought that in such case revision of the fee is
justified.

Then In later half He told that previous CC members did not worked well and
25 lacs kept in the account ( more as per balance sheet ) were not
utilized by them at all. They are still lying idle in accounts.

Now I am bit confused , if IIISLA is having so much money in accounts, why
CC want fee revision. Moreover, if corruption occurred due to money, if we
will pump more money, chances of corruption will be more.
Your views required

Naresh Kumar Kukkar
Govt. Approved Valuer (Plant & Machinery)
IBBI Regd. No. IBBI/RV/02/2019/10907
Insurance Surveyor
Chartered Engineer
Ph. No. -9814706491, 01638-254054
Address for Correspondence - Mantra, Street number -5, Vijay Nagar colony
, Kamre wala road , Jalalabad-152024 ( Punjab )
om parkash madaan <opmad...@gmail.com>: Apr 22 12:02PM +0530

Dear Naresh Ji,

You have rightly observed the Zoom meeting pleas and happenings.

Though, fee enhancement is not a necessaty or need of time at a critical
juncture of our profession, it is now an ego problem to withdraw the same
by CC.

To win the hearts of members, respected CC should and must withdraw the
same jumping above the iiisla politics

Hope for the best.

O.P.Madaan
Sla Sirsa Since 1979

ramesh paul <ramesh...@yahoo.co.in>: Apr 22 02:03PM

Dear All,
After going through the IIISLA virtual meeting & analyzing views of the members, I offer my comments for consideration of all.
When there is an element of legal compulsion of membership of IIISLA to pursue the profession, we must take care of the weakest link in the chain as there is no option to leave the membership. There is no question of poor or rich surveyor or poor/ rich IIISLA. As long as there are sufficient reserves, there should not be a need to increase subscription.
IIISLA is expected by the members to be their facilitator in all aspects of the profession as well as the promoter of the profession in the eyes of all the stakeholders. In total sum, so far, no such feeling has gone down to the members or let me say, to the stakeholders.
Working facilities for the Directors should be commensurate with or fairly upgraded  from their own personal & professional lifestyles. Council is expected to be responsible in laying down rules for such regulation. When a member opts for directorship, he is aware that he has to spare his valuable time for the Institute. There should be no dispute/ controversy among members on this. This is not an issue which should be a critical factor in deciding increase in subscription.
Council is responsible to regulate the funds of the Institute & guard against any misuse.

Thanks & regards.
Er. RP GuptaChartered Engineer (M.I.E.), FIII, FIIISLA, Dip. Business Mgmt. (PAU)Ex-Council Member, IIISLA
Address:

R.P. Gupta & CompanyInsurance Surveyors, Valuers & Chartered Engineers241-A, Aggar Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab. Postcode: 141012.Phone: +91-98140-03397, +91-161-3568606

--
Note:

This is purely a private group of Insurance Surveyors in India strictly for their own internal circulation & consumption. The messages posted and opinions expressed on the forum are that of the individual members. The group owner/moderators are in no way responsible for any opinions expressed and/or offending messages that are posted on the message board.

No message posted on this message board shall be used against the member who posted the information and/or against the moderators as evidence in any court of law.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Insurance Surveyors India" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/insurance-surveyors-india/CACzvtAJG0rn0_s4GZXM3%2Buf4%2B%3DL9gd_JzoFFB1K6RVmYapK1RQ%40mail.gmail.com.
Naresh Kumar Kukkar <nku...@gmail.com>: Apr 22 08:22PM +0530

Dear Brothers,
As I came to know that IIISLA is having fund of 25 Cr. ; interest income @8
% comes out to be 2 Cr. which is much more than a requirement to manage any
company with a membership of 12000. Add extra revenue generated by
subscription ( say 1500@12000= 180,00,000 ) . What they do with such
money. Office expenses can be reduced to 1/3 by outsourced from any
staffing company. They will give better services than our office is giving.
We do not have a transparent policy for directors and no policy to add any
professional or independent directors. we do not have any planning that
where IIISLA is going in the future. Three persons decide fee revision
without any planning and discussion with chapters & units; leave aside
common members. I am running my valuation company in Gurugram and visit
many companies around India but never seen such unprofessional behavior in
the company for professional surveyors. We all have to think about it.
With regards

On Mon, Apr 22, 2024 at 7:35 PM 'ramesh paul' via Insurance Surveyors India

--
Naresh Kumar Kukkar
Govt. Approved Valuer (Plant & Machinery)
IBBI Regd. No. IBBI/RV/02/2019/10907
Insurance Surveyor
Chartered Engineer
Ph. No. -9814706491, 01638-254054
Address for Correspondence - Mantra, Street number -5, Vijay Nagar colony
, Kamre wala road , Jalalabad-152024 ( Punjab )
Balasubramanyam K <sla.b...@gmail.com>: Apr 22 09:57PM +0530

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

The point put forth by Mr. Naresh Kukkar is 100% valid. There is no reason
to revise the annual subscription fees.

More the money you have at the institute, it gives scope for mis-use of
money in the past, the example is Mr. Lalit Modi and Mr. Shivakumar, the
Karnataka Chapter President. They spend the money lavishly for wasteful
expenditure like lawyer fees, travel expenses, purcgase of software etc.
When I joined IIISLA Institute 5 years ago, the software which was
purchased by the institute by spending several lakhs of rupees was not
functioning for several months. This is how the top personnel of the
institute is functioning and this reflects on sorry state of affairs.

The new management of the institute should understand that the entire
surveyor community is passing through difficult times and instead of waver
of annual subscription fee for a couple of years, the New Management is
trying to harass us by contemplating to hike the fees. The new Management
should give justification for fees like. We are in a situation like known
devil is better than unknown angel and we are caught between the devil and
deep sea.

I hope good sense prevails with the Present Management.

Thanks,

K.Balasubramanyam
SLA - Bangalore
Mobile 9742900777

Sunil Vora <surve...@gmail.com>: Apr 12 08:57AM +0530

Surs

This looks like a logo of a marketing enterprise.

Not recommended at all.

On Tue, 9 Apr 2024, 17:57 'Yogesh Patil' via surveyors-voice, <
om parkash madaan <opmad...@gmail.com>: Apr 22 03:14PM +0530

You are right Vora ji. It is funny logo for professionals.

O.P.Madaan
Sla Sirsa

Balasubramanyam K <sla.b...@gmail.com>: Apr 22 06:43PM +0530

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

According to my understanding the sign Rahu and Kethu are denoting bad
events/times. I think we are heading for disaster without proper captain in
the ship.

I really wonder how our IIISLA team is calling Rahu as energetic? Most of
auspicious things we will not do during Rahukala.

Thanks,

K. Balasubramanyam
SLA - Bangalore

On Mon, 22 Apr, 2024, 3:14 pm om parkash madaan, <opmad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

tanuj mehta <tanuj....@gmail.com>: Apr 22 07:24PM +0530

Dear All,

We only know how to make fun of any new thing which is being launched by
our organization, if we have that much courage then why shouldn't we come
forward and show our talent. Let us Come forward and participate. It’s a
matter of great shame that we all being members of one organization are
bent upon slitting each other's throats. If there is no IIISLA tomorrow,
will we be able to get jobs from all the insurance companies? Therefore, I
think that let us all come together and face difficulties together instead
of cutting the throats of our brothers and think of taking action together
against those who are supporting the wrong.

The world is progressing very fast with Artificial Intelligence and we are
still not able to come out of the fight in our own house. If we have to
keep pace with the time, we too will have to develop all these things
rapidly through software. If anyone has felt offended by my words, I
apologize for that.

--

Thanks & Regards

*Tanuj Mehta*

*DE (Mech.), B.Tech (Mech.) Insurance Surveyor & Loss Assessor Udaipur,
Rajasthan - 313001*

On Mon, Apr 22, 2024 at 6:44 PM Balasubramanyam K <sla.b...@gmail.com>
wrote:

ASHIT KAPUR <kapu...@gmail.com>: Apr 16 11:03AM +0530

Dear Friends,

I am surprised to hear that the IIISLA is keen to collect funds from their
members to entertain their leadership. Specialty Mr. President Mr. Bashin
after taking over the position he is very aggressive to take such bold
decisions which are not in favour of membership. I suggest the members
oppose the decision of hike and all other decisions taken under his
presidency. Further I question how these office bearers can take such an
important decision as there were only three members in favour out of 12
council members. As from last 10 years what so ever president is
taking over the position misuse the opportunity and take decision to
downgrade the profession. So I think there is no need for this institute.
We came jointly to dissolve it and request the finance ministry to
dissolve our institute as a non performer.

Thanks & regards

ASHIT KAPUR
Surveyor & Loss Assessor
Delhi
9810033130

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 at 08:38, rahul jadhav <rahul.ja...@gmail.com>
wrote:

SHIVA LINGAM <shivashan...@yahoo.co.in>: Apr 18 10:00AM

To,

ThePresident/ Secretary/ Treasurer/ CC Members,
IIISLA,Hyderabad.
DearSir,

SUBJECT: Substantial Increasein Membership Fee.

Refer to thesubscription fee notice for the FY- 2024-25 dated 12.04.2024published in the IIISLA website.

Whilewe agree that there has not been any revision in subscription fees of theinstitute since its inception hence a revision of the same was needed to caterto the increasing costs of the institute.

Inthis context, we had our AP chapter meeting with our unit co-ordinators on17.04.2024 and discussed about the Subscription Notification. The members ofthe Chapter and all Unit co-ordinators expressed their dissatisfaction on the substantial rise in annual subscriptions for the following reasons.

** Drasticdrop in surveys to individual surveyors; thereby their monthly income down to the bare minimum.

** TheP.A Policy covering all the surveyors of IIISLA stopped.

** Themajor issues of the surveyor fraternity such as LAA which came into the picture a couple of years ago and is now being run in full swing by the PSUs, SMPimplemented by O.I, etc. have not been addressed by IIISLA.

** TheZONES/ Chapters are not taken into confidence while deciding on enhancing the subscription.

Thisirrational increase in the subscription of IISLA membership are being resentedby all our Units and members.

Wehave been receiving innumerable phone calls and messages against the proposed hikein subscription fees as already the income of most of the surveyors hasdeclined in the last couple of years due to the points cited above.

Wetherefore on behalf of the A.P Chapter council, All unit coordinators as well asall the esteemed members of the Andhra Pradesh State strongly oppose the hikeand request to roll back the same with immediate effect.
Taking the above factors into consideration, I wouldlike to request your good selves to roll back the hike in the annualsubscription fee for the time being in the greater interest of the surveyor'scommunity.
Your kind consideration of the appeal would be a greatrelief to the additional financial burden on the members and they will be evergrateful to you all.
Thankingyou in anticipation.
Regards,
Er. L.Shiva Shankar,

Surveyor/CharteredEngineer

CHAIRMAN,A.P. CHAPTER, IIISLA

PLOT No.32, 54-18-26/3, L.I.C. COLONY, VIJAYAWADA - 520 008.
Ph.  0866 - 2472337 & CELL- 9848174574
Narendra Khatri <nhkha...@gmail.com>: Apr 16 09:33AM +0530

Dear Sir,

I am absolutely agree.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2024, 8:38 AM rahul jadhav <rahul.ja...@gmail.com>
wrote:

bose <bose...@yahoo.com>: Apr 15 03:38PM +0530

DONATION

On 15-Apr-2024 1:08 pm, Chinmoy Mondal <chin...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Friends

Did you have seen any institute without education infrastructure? or any institute only for politics?

The IIISLA has been converted into a one-way valve. You can see only intake but no outcome for the members. 100% digestive power can be seen here.

We pay fees to the IIISLA without having any education, job security, software support, and legal support. For what purpose we are paying?

From

Chinmoy Mondal

Surveyor, Kolkata

Chinmoy Mondal

Surveyor & Loss Assessor

On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 at 12:29, Naresh Kumar Kukkar <nku...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear friends,

The main thing is the purpose of increasing the annual subscription fee. Already things are under control and IIISLA is not doing much things for surveyors.

# You are upgrading your stay at hotels to high amount means you want your comforts and not members.

# Increasing office members' salary from 2022 is not logical. Just wants to have more control over them.

# Increasing the trainer fee so much is not logical so you are creating a barrier for new surveyors and will increase corruption in this entry also.

CC members must take it back

With regards

On Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 12:13 PM DINESH GOYAL <dkg....@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear sir

When the survey jobs of all surveyors are on the decline then increase in fees is like atrocities on us

On Sun, Apr 14, 2024 at 4:23 PM 'Parag Panchal' via IIISLA TECHNICAL GROUP <iiisla-tech...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Dear all,

Increasing in subscription is not acceptable..

Parag R Panchal

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

On Sun, Apr 14, 2024 at 2:34 PM, ajay Dave

<ajayda...@gmail.com> wrote:

Increase of Subscription is not acceptable in AUTOCRACY way all members must oppose.

Thanks & assuring our best services all the time!!

Ajay Dave,

Surveyor, Loss Assessor & Valuers,

A Dave & Company,

C/702, Sarthak Tower, Ramdevnagar,

Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380 015.

Phone no :079-26924276

Mobile no.:+919825069178

On Sun, Apr 14, 2024 at 1:21 PM CJ Sharma <cjsur...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is totally unfair & not acceptable to us

Thanks & regards

On Sun, Apr 14, 2024, 11:49 AM Mahesh Singh <vindhya.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

We are not satisfide with IISLA subcription fee.

Vinndhya Unite

On Sun, 14 Apr, 2024, 11:39 am Girish Sharma, <giri...@gmail.com> wrote:

This decisions totally unjustified & harassment to members has IIIsla ever helped any member for renewal of license for upgradation or for job rotation

Girish Sharma

Surveyor & loss Assessor

55 HIG sector-4

Parwanoo 173220