HIEGHT OF IIISLA MISMANAGEMENT

rahul jadhav

May 8, 2024, 10:58:50 AMMay 8
to surveyors-voice, Insurance-surveyors-india, Insurance surveyors
Dear Friends,

The following e mail is being received by  IIISLA members today

""""  From: RAHUL JADHAV <secr...@iiisla.co.in>Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2024 4:07 PM

To: Admin Manager <Ad...@iiisla.co.in>
Subject: FORMAT FOR SUBMISSION BEFORE 15/05/2024

Dear Member
As an institute the list of members and other identities that share the same platform as corporates/ EOI/ LAA are all supposed to be verified timely by the Institute.
This format is shared to you and the same is to be submitted in a weeks’ time. (Last date for submission 15/05/2024).
The exercise shall be attended and submitted well within the time allotted. This format is also uploaded in www.iiisla.co.in for those who at any chance have not received it as an attachment along with this mail.
Submission should be to doc...@iisla.co.in
Please mark your submission mail copy to ad...@iiisla.co.in
Regards
Santosh Rajanna
Secretary """
I am also receiving text message from Telangana power supply company  for IIISLA office llight bill  till today as follows
"""
Reminder!
Pay Your TSSPDCL Bill 101194781 of Rs. 5134.00 due on 20-Mar-2024.
To pay, login to HDFC Bank Net/Mobile Banking>BillPay
T&C"""
It is pertinent to know that I have completed my tenure  in 2021 as a  president  and I was secretary in 2019- 20  BUT still IIISLA management have not updated their records. Today after receiving this  email from Isla secretary mail ID mentioning my name  wrongly members who know me personally are calling me and they got confused by the act of IIlSLA management

Through this email communication I have to clarify these things to members to avoid  further confusion among the members.
More over
 regarding membership login and my verbal communication after the mail with admin , Secretary IIISLA and VP IIISLA who promised to restore my access to login with in two days But even after TEN DmAYS Iam unable to access MEMBERSHIP LOGIN and more surprising even my name and details doesn't appear in "" Find surveyor"  list which is a gross violation of the IIISLA management towards its fellow member .
It's time to think about the quality of people running IIISLA??

Regards
Er Rahul Jadhav
BE. PGDRIM. LLM

Balasubramanyam K

Jun 29, 2024, 12:49:09 PMJun 29
to Insurance surveyors, surveyors-voice, Insurance-surveyors-india
Dear Members,  Greetings for the day.
Below is the WhatsApp received from our Esteemed President Mr. Santosh Rajanna.

"Dear members, message from admin IIISLA regarding subscription 2024-25. Please pay your subscription fees in time. Last date to pay subscription is 30th of this month. Only 2 days left. Please read the message properly."

As per my views what he wants to convey is clear but it is not drafted with care.  Harshness is noticeable when he writes " Please read the message PROPERLY".  This has to be corrected from his end."  Ours is a professional institution.

Even Mr. Pratap Basin, President has to learn certain basic manners.  In the Zoon Meeting during Covid times, he was asking me why you are mentioning as "AIII, FIII" in my qualification.  I asked to go around his place and find out why charted accountants are  writing  M.com, ACA.  That is the level of understanding of our President, which is regretful.

Thanks and regards,

K. Balasubramanyam,
Surveyor - Bangalore