IIISLA membership fees hike

rahul jadhav

Apr 15, 2024, 11:08:47 PMApr 15
to surveyors-voice, Insurance surveyors, Insurance-surveyors-india
Dear Friends

After a  communication dt.12.04.2024 from IIISLA management regarding  illogical hike in the subscription fees members are very much annoyed with this act of CC and protesting against this hike by writing in various social media groups and overall nobody is supporting this unwarranted decision at this juncture when proffession is going through a crisis of jobs due to LAA and uncontrolled  violations of NSL by pvt players .

If  IIISLA management doesn't roll back on this decision of fees hike ITS BETTER TO CALL ONE POINT AGENDA EGM  " Not to change the subscription fees "
EGM decision will supercedes the CC decision.

Your opinion please.

With warm regards

Er Rahul Jadhav
BE , PGDRIM , LLM

Former President IIISLA

ASHIT KAPUR

Apr 22, 2024, 5:36:04 AMApr 22
to rahul jadhav, surveyors-voice, Insurance surveyors, Insurance-surveyors-india
Dear Friends,

I am surprised to hear that the IIISLA is keen to collect funds from their members to entertain their leadership. Specialty Mr. President Mr. Bashin after taking over the position he is very aggressive to take such bold decisions which are not in favour of membership. I suggest the members oppose the decision of hike and all other decisions taken under his presidency. Further I question how these office bearers can take such an important decision as there were only three members in favour out of 12 council members. As from last 10 years what so ever president is taking over the position misuse the opportunity and take decision to downgrade the profession. So I think there is no need for this institute. We came jointly to dissolve it and request the finance ministry to dissolve our institute as a non performer.

Thanks & regards

ASHIT KAPUR
Surveyor & Loss Assessor
Delhi
9810033130

SHIVA LINGAM

Apr 22, 2024, 5:36:05 AMApr 22
to Yogesh Patil, Santosh Rajanna, Iiisla Ad, Surveyors-voice, insurance_surveyors, insurance-su...@googlegroups.com, balaji...@yahoo.co.in, repaka_r, Rammohan Rao, Giri Kumar, S. Srinivas Kakinada, Srinivas Vemulapalli, S. Mukund
To,

The President/ Secretary/ Treasurer/ CC Members,

IIISLA, Hyderabad.

Dear Sir,

SUBJECT: Substantial Increase in Membership Fee.

Refer to the subscription fee notice for the FY- 2024-25 dated 12.04.2024 published in the IIISLA website.

While we agree that there has not been any revision in subscription fees of the institute since its inception hence a revision of the same was needed to cater to the increasing costs of the institute.

In this context, we had our AP chapter meeting with our unit co-ordinators on 17.04.2024 and discussed about the Subscription Notification. The members of the Chapter and all Unit co-ordinators expressed their dissatisfaction on the substantial rise in annual subscriptions for the following reasons.

** Drastic drop in surveys to individual surveyors; thereby their monthly income down to the bare minimum.

** The P.A Policy covering all the surveyors of IIISLA stopped.

** The major issues of the surveyor fraternity such as LAA which came into the picture a couple of years ago and is now being run in full swing by the PSUs, SMP implemented by O.I, etc. have not been addressed by IIISLA.

** The ZONES/ Chapters are not taken into confidence while deciding on enhancing the subscription.

This irrational increase in the subscription of IISLA membership are being resented by all our Units and members.

We have been receiving innumerable phone calls and messages against the proposed hike in subscription fees as already the income of most of the surveyors has declined in the last couple of years due to the points cited above.

We therefore on behalf of the A.P Chapter council, All unit coordinators as well as all the esteemed members of the Andhra Pradesh State strongly oppose the hike and request to roll back the same with immediate effect.

Taking the above factors into consideration, I would like to request your good selves to roll back the hike in the annual subscription fee for the time being in the greater interest of the surveyor's community.

Your kind consideration of the appeal would be a great relief to the additional financial burden on the members and they will be ever grateful to you all.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

Er. L.Shiva Shankar,

Surveyor/Chartered Engineer

CHAIRMAN, A.P. CHAPTER, IIISLA

PLOT No. 32, 54-18-26/3, L.I.C. COLONY, VIJAYAWADA - 520 008.

Ph.  0866 - 2472337 & CELL- 9848174574

Narendra Khatri

Apr 22, 2024, 5:36:05 AMApr 22
to insurance...@googlegroups.com, surveyors-voice, Insurance-surveyors-india
Dear Sir,

I am absolutely agree.

Umesh Somani

Apr 23, 2024, 12:48:01 AMApr 23
to insurance...@googlegroups.com
Good suggestion

With Regards
UMESH SOMANI
CELL # 94222 48191

Mudigonda nageswara rao

Apr 23, 2024, 12:48:19 AMApr 23
to insurance-su...@googlegroups.com, Yogesh Patil, Santosh Rajanna, Iiisla Ad, Surveyors-voice, insurance_surveyors, balaji...@yahoo.co.in, repaka_r, Rammohan Rao, Giri Kumar, S. Srinivas Kakinada, Srinivas Vemulapalli, S. Mukund
Excellent dear sir. In the same way readmission penal should also be
looked into
M.Nageswara Rao
Ex -ASHOk LEYLAND SERVICE ENGINEER
CELL NO.9491663955
> --
> Note:
>
> This is purely a private group of Insurance Surveyors in India strictly for their own internal circulation & consumption. The messages posted and opinions expressed on the forum are that of the individual members. The group owner/moderators are in no way responsible for any opinions expressed and/or offending messages that are posted on the message board.
>
> No message posted on this message board shall be used against the member who posted the information and/or against the moderators as evidence in any court of law.
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Insurance Surveyors India" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/insurance-surveyors-india/64505797.503869.1713434409551%40mail.yahoo.com.

Debashis Karmakar

Apr 26, 2024, 12:11:03 AMApr 26
to insurance...@googlegroups.com
All of my victimized brothers & children of my Poor Mother,

Opportunists are coming in every phase and they direct their works extremely adverse to the Mother and brothers in their tenure. First we should stop coming of old player in selfish games (and stayed in Board of Directors- Tenure by Tenure as 'Good For Nothing') in coming elections. And now we should agitate in common agenda, that we are not able to deposit the Subscription in the hiked manner. EGM can be called if necessary in urgent basis  with all common, hand to mouth Surveyors.

Regards,
Er. Debashis Karmakar
SLA- Kolkata