IIISLA Membership Subscription dues Zone wise lists published by IIISLA

Chandrsekhara Raju

Dec 17, 2012, 11:06:37 AM12/17/12

Dec 17, 2012, 11:19:51 AM12/17/12
                     List is not complete

9814024844

Regards

Suresh Vashisht
Suresh Vashisht & Co.

Vikas Agrawal

Dec 17, 2012, 11:57:50 AM12/17/12
to insurance...@googlegroups.com, insurance-surveyors-india, iiisl...@googlegroups.com, Insurance...@googlegroups.com, daljeet singh, Surendra Babu Rao, GISLAA AP
Dear Friends,

The list is not complete, my name alongwith some other colleagues name are also missing in the list.

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Chandrsekhara Raju <dasara...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks and Regards

Vikas Agrawal
M/s. Vikas Agrawal & Co.
(Surveyors & Loss Assessors)
4/7, Gautam Nagar
(Opp. Swadhyay Bhavan)
Mandsaur- 458002 (M.P.)
Ph.07422-243257
Cell. 94250-78811, 98270-05042.

amar kant jha

Dec 18, 2012, 1:04:16 AM12/18/12
to insurance...@googlegroups.com, insurance-surveyors-india, iiisl...@googlegroups.com, Insurance...@googlegroups.com, daljeet singh, Surendra Babu Rao, GISLAA AP
Dear Friends,
Helping friends is good job, For IIISLA how many spokes persons and Contact number s are  there. Who is the best and Who can guide the perfect way.
If any one can help me, Please  put the detail on  FORUM.
Because, Some one started helping to friends in SURVEYOR RENEWAL process at HYDERABAD,. Suddenly they stopped. Now  IIISLA= , Where are the employees and adviser appointed by  IRDA for  IIISLA.
Amar Kant Jha
0933-47-84485
PATNA
18.12.2012

Dec 18, 2012, 1:08:26 AM12/18/12
to insurance-su...@googlegroups.com, insurance...@googlegroups.com, iiisl...@googlegroups.com, Insurance...@googlegroups.com, daljeet singh, Surendra Babu Rao, GISLAA AP
Dear All,
All queries regarding the subscription dues, names not found in the list, payment made but dues still are shown etc., needs to be addressed and sent to the office bearers, and admin office of IIISLA at Hyderabad.  Posting a copy to group mails is ok, but posting only on group mails may not resolve the issue.  So, please send replies / queries to:

Some members are writing to my email id for knowing the outstanding.  Please note that I do not have access to IIISLA record, and what I am posting is as collected from the public domain of IIISLA, for the convenience of the SLAs.

Thanks & Regards,
dcs raju, hyderabad.
+91-99490-95995.

On Monday, December 17, 2012 9:55:30 PM UTC+5:30, sayyad surveyors wrote:
DEAR SIR
PLEASE FIND ATTACHED HERE WITH THE PAYMENT PAID DETAILS FOR THE
MEMERSHIP NO MR BASHIR SAYYAD - A/W/00187.

ATTACHED THREE PHOTOS OF THE DOCUMENTS LISTED BELOW...

1.RECEIPT NO 002904 DT 29/03/2010 OF IIISLA HYDRABAD .PAID THROUGH THE
CHEQUE NO 581 DT 25/03/2010 BANK ICICI ISLAMPUR

2. PAYMENT PAID BY CH NO 9302 DT 25/07/2011 ICICI BANK- DEBITED FROM
A/C RECEIPT NOT GIVEN- COPY OF PASS BOOK ATTACHED.

3. PAYMENT PAID THROUGH CH NO 531805 DT 18/09/2012-RECEIVED TO YOUR
OFFICE ON 8/11/2012.
 NOTE THAT THE MEMBER WHO HAS PAID THE SUBCRPTION CAN RECEIVED BALLET
PAPER/HAVING VOTING RIGHTS ,

WE HAVE SEND THESE CHEQUES THROUGH MR SURPRIYA SURVEYORS PUNE. HE ALSO
KNOWS THE FACTS .

THIS IS SURPRISED TO NOTE THAT THE PAYMENT PAID BY US AND IS
OUTSTANDING HOWEVER RECEIPT AVAILBLE ATTACHED HERE WITH ..
NOTE THAT IF THE  PAYMENT DEBITED FROM OUR ACCOUNT

HOPE LINE IN REPLY

--
Thanks!
Warm Regards!
BASHIR SAYYAD
Surveyor/Loss assessor
'Madhunil Apartment' ,flat No 24 Near biasinger liabray Behind Anuradha
Hotel,Vishrambhag ,Sangli
Maharashtra State 416416
9822084376 OFF..0233-2304436

Purushottam Rathi

Dec 18, 2012, 12:28:56 PM12/18/12
to insurance-su...@googlegroups.com, insurance...@googlegroups.com, iiisl...@googlegroups.com, Insurance...@googlegroups.com, dalje...@gmail.com, jsb...@gmail.com, gisl...@gmail.com
Dear Sir,
List is incomplete.
I have not paid Membership Subscription for last 2 years but my name does not appear in list.
How can I get correct information?
Thanks.
P.K.Rathi.

On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 22:00:10 +0530 wrote
>Dear All,Please find the dues lists zone wise prepared and published by IIISLA, vide www.iiisla.co.in

Thanks & Regards,
D. Chandrasekhara Raju,
Insurance Surveyor, Hyderabad.+91-99490-95995.

--

Note:

This is purely a private group of Insurance Surveyors in India strictly for their own internal circulation & consumption. The messages posted and opinions expressed on the forum are that of the individual members. The group owner/moderators are in no way responsible for any opinions expressed and/or offending messages that are posted on the message board.

No message posted on this message board shall be used against the member who posted the information and/or against the moderators as evidence in any court of law.

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Insurance Surveyors India" group.

Catch India as it happens with the Rediff News App. To download it for FREE, click here

anokhilal ratola

Dec 19, 2012, 12:05:16 AM12/19/12
to insurance...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr. Jha,

Please find herewith details of IIISLA's office. I would like to inform you that, whenever needed, I got fair cooperation  IIISLA official. The details are as mentioned below.

IIISLA Office at Hyderabad:

Administrative Secretary,

# 315, Paras Chambers,

Himayathnagar, Hyderabad-500029.

Ph:040-66253666.

Mobile: (0) 9701414332 - Mr. Raju Veerabathula.

email: ad...@iiisla.co.in

Thanks and regards,

For A L Ratola Surveyors
      Reckon Lab & Surveyors
Mangal Parvati Niwas, 334, Bhatt Nagar, NU-4, DC-6,
Gandhidham-370201, Dist. Kutch, Gujarat [India]
Phone/Fax:02836-233310,228526[R]
[M]09426737506[D], 09825231526[D],09323679526[D], 09427216938,09727505773
E-mail:alra...@rediffmail.com,alra...@gmail.com

*****The information transmitted is intended only for the person to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission or other use of, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from the computer.*****

Vijay kumar Khandelwal-Indore(MP)

Dec 25, 2012, 10:10:49 PM12/25/12
to insurance...@googlegroups.com, insurance-surveyors-india, iiisl...@googlegroups.com, Insurance...@googlegroups.com, daljeet singh, Surendra Babu Rao, GISLAA AP
Dear Sir, The list is incomplete as my name is not appearing in West Zone List, though I have paid all subscriptions

Thanks with Regards

Vijay Khandelwal, Indore
09827010459

Deepak Kapoor

Mar 30, 2013, 8:16:23 AM3/30/13
to insurance...@googlegroups.com, Deepak Kapoor

Raman Khullar

Apr 18, 2017, 2:45:28 AM4/18/17
to Insurance surveyors, insurance-su...@googlegroups.com, iiisl...@googlegroups.com, Insurance...@googlegroups.com, dalje...@gmail.com, jsb...@gmail.com, gisl...@gmail.com
Hello Sir,

My name is not found under the IIISLA north zone list as my IIISLA fees is due.
MY IIISLA membership number is A/N/7540.
MY SLA number is SLA/16567.
Please let me know how to proceed with this so that I can pay my fees.

Thanks & Regards,
Raman Khullar

VIPIN KUMAR SHUKLA

Apr 18, 2017, 3:09:18 AM4/18/17
to insurance...@googlegroups.com, insurance-su...@googlegroups.com, iiisl...@googlegroups.com, Insurance...@googlegroups.com, dalje...@gmail.com, jsb...@gmail.com, gisl...@gmail.com
Dera pl find your dues and send to IIISLA office.

Inline image

With regards.
Vipin Kumar Shukla,
Surveyor/Lucknow,

Debashis Dasgupta

Jun 8, 2019, 11:28:44 PM6/8/19
to Insurance surveyors
DEAR SIRS-

I HAVE PAID THE ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION FOR AN AMOUNT OF RS 3540/- FOR MEMBERSHIP/B FUND ON 16TH MAY 19
FROM WHERE I WILL GET THE MONEY RECEIPT THROUGH WEB SIDE

THANKS FROM

DEBASHIS DAS GUPTA
SLA 23198
ASSAM