Re: {Surveyors:36127} Abridged summary of insurance_surveyors@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

Dadashree Sharma

Apr 16, 2024, 9:42:47 AMApr 16
to Abridged recipients
Respected All
The subscription increased without any purpose or approval by Boards of Directors is not a surprise to me as this was common practice in the past nobody cared for the rules and regulations. Every elected representative used the power of constitution and threatened common members. The funds of IIISLA are only for misuse and don't find a saviour in the accidentally elected groups.
My great surprise is that in this discussion, Sh. Shashi Bhushan Ji, Naresh Kukkar Ji, and Dinesh Goyal Ji all are good public representatives, knowledgeable personalities, capable of reacting, and have the basic knowledge of AOA: company laws and status of the IIISLA.
The reaction is so innocent that it may be the issue of only some money. Why all of you are silent on the issue of adamancy, illegality and anti-IIISLA activity?
What is your opinion on IInd part of the notice, corporate fee, and Membership fee for company employees? Why don't you object to the back door entry?
The matter is not so simple it seems a consistent conspiracy managed by some intelligent, please take a small time from your busy schedule and advise an innocent member like me. I am not interested in any controversy but it is the responsibility of the intellectual and intelligent to make the thing easy, that will your highness.

Thanks and Regards.

dadashree.Sharma
Karnal-Haryana.

On Tuesday, 16 April, 2024 at 06:07:12 am IST, <insurance...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Shashi Bhushan Associates <bhushana...@yahoo.co.in>: Apr 15 11:06AM

DearSir,

 Asa council member of Eastern Zone I humbly want to know the backupcalculation  to  fix the revised subscriptions.

 Iam sure as a experienced surveyor you must have conducted ...more
DINESH GOYAL <dkg....@gmail.com>: Apr 15 12:15PM +0530

Dear sir
When the survey jobs of all surveyors are on the decline then increase in
fees is like atrocities on us

On Sun, Apr 14, 2024 at 4:23 PM 'Parag Panchal' via IIISLA TECHNICAL GROUP <
...more
Naresh Kumar Kukkar <nku...@gmail.com>: Apr 15 12:27PM +0530

Dear friends,
The main thing is the purpose of increasing the annual subscription fee.
Already things are under control and IIISLA is not doing much things for
surveyors.
# You are upgrading your ...more