LOSS MANAGEMENT BOOKLET- NOVEMBER- 2020

Shashi Bhushan Associates

Nov 10, 2020, 7:21:47 AM11/10/20
to Insurance-adjusters, IIISLA TECHNICAL GROUP, ILA Group, Indian-insurance-sur Eyors, igoogle group, Indian-surveyors-for M., Iiisla-bengal
Dear sir,
Please find attached hereith

Regards

For Shashi Bhushan & Associates

Shashi Bhushan

LOSS MANAGEMENT BOOKLET- NOV- 2020-converted.pdf

Chand Bhatia

Nov 10, 2020, 11:44:13 PM11/10/20
to IS group, Insurance-adjusters, IIISLA TECHNICAL GROUP, ILA Group, Indian-insurance-sur Eyors, Indian-surveyors-for M., Iiisla-bengal
Dear Mr. Bhushan
Read your Nov 2020 booklet on loss management. My heartly congratulation on this effort and wish you all the best. But I want to make a small suggestion, that before release, audit the same thoroughly, in one of the pages "REQUEST TO IRDAI", it is written as "MARINE HALL", which is incorrect and should be 'HULL' instead of "HALL".

Although this may be just an error, but you must have forwarded this to many dignitories and such small mistake, may bring the weight of entire presentation.

Please do not take it otherwise, this I have mentioned with full of positivity.

Thanks and best of luck

c k bhatia
09810231248