Re: Seminar on “BUILDING FIRE & ALLIED SAFETY” on 16th Sept. 2023.

DILEEP WANGOO

Aug 22, 2023, 5:35:33 AM8/22/23
to insurance surveyors, igoogle group, IIISLA TECHNICAL GROUP, SURVEYORS GYAN GANGA, IIISLA Rajasthan, Insurance-adjusters
Mr. Shashi Bhushan,

Greetings of the day.

Your efforts towards your professional ethics are highly appreciated.

May I request you to circulate to all members of IIISLA, Hyderabad after your program is over so that each and every member of SLA's are benefitted by your greatful endeavor.

Rgds

DILEEP KUMAR WANGOO

On Mon, 21 Aug 2023, 16:45 'Shashi Bhushan Associates' via Insurance Surveyors India, <insurance-su...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,

 We are forwarding the details of Seminar on “BUILDING FIRE & ALLIED SAFETY”  on 16th Sept. 2023.

 It is most important topic since now a days fire in Building is very common.

 I am sure you will depute your representative to attend the seminar physically. Fee is Rs. 2,000.00 ( Rupees Two Thousand only).

 2. If not possible kindly circulate your all concern to get registered for online participation.  Online participation fee is Rs.1,500.00 ( One Thousand five Hundred only)

 I am enclosing the details.

 Thanking You,

 Yours sincerely

 (SHASHI BHUSHAN)

SURVEYOR/LOSS ASSESSOR

COUNCIL MEMBER, IIISLA EAST ZONE

M-9430704033 / 9835173094

Encl :- Details of programme.

--
Note:

This is purely a private group of Insurance Surveyors in India strictly for their own internal circulation & consumption. The messages posted and opinions expressed on the forum are that of the individual members. The group owner/moderators are in no way responsible for any opinions expressed and/or offending messages that are posted on the message board.

No message posted on this message board shall be used against the member who posted the information and/or against the moderators as evidence in any court of law.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Insurance Surveyors India" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/insurance-surveyors-india/196680231.2084314.1692616503902%40mail.yahoo.com.

Shashi Bhushan Associates

Aug 22, 2023, 5:35:35 AM8/22/23
to igoogle group, iislagooglegroup, IIISLA TECHNICAL GROUP, SURVEYORS GYAN GANGA, IIISLA Rajasthan, Insurance-adjusters
Brochure.pdf
Enrollment Format.docx