Does pollit not work anymore? Can't download Android app or "other phone" app

Shubha Bala

Aug 8, 2018, 1:15:07 PM8/8/18
to InSTEDD Technology Users Group
Hi!

I'm trying to set-up pollit for a pretty simple use-case but I get to the part where I have to download something to my own cell phone so I Can send the poll, and if I use an android phone and try to navigate to the link in the google play store I'm just getting app not found.

This is the screen on the website I'm talking about:

And if I try the "other phone" option and then MacOS to do it from an iphone, I click the MacOS and then get this:

Nicolas di Tada

Aug 8, 2018, 9:01:55 PM8/8/18
to instedd-tech@googlegroups.com instedd-tech@googlegroups.com
Hi Shubha,

Thanks for reaching out. Pollit is working well, but Google has removed the Local Gateway app from the store pending a new privacy statement doc. We have that ready but haven’t had time to resubmit the app yet.

In the meantime, you can install the app directly from the attached apk.

Regards,
Nico

LGW.apk