Re: Skype channel call forwarding stopped working

Mauricio Müller

May 29, 2018, 7:59:22 AM5/29/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com
  Hi Tushil,

could you provide the URL of the Channel? We need to know its ID in order to obtain more information.

  Best regards,

Mauricio Müller
Manas Technology Solutions
[ar.phone] +54 11 4796 0232
[us.phone] +1 234 542 8846
[email] mmu...@manas.tech
[web] man.as/mau

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 4:54 PM, Tushil <tushil...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Team,

I have created sample IVR flow using verboice designer and skype channel. The channel was showing registered at sip.skype.com when things were working fine.
After few days,Now my call is failing to route to IVR flow. After initial investigation, I found out that skype SIP channel is showing as not registered.

I deleted existing channel on verboice end and created new one to register with existing SIP Skype channel but it is still not working. I am not able to invoke my IVR flow.
The channel status in verboice is showing not connected.

Please help.

Thanks,
Tushil

Tushil Sarade

May 29, 2018, 8:54:52 AM5/29/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mauricio,

Thanks for your reply.

I found the work around. I deleted the Skype channel now instead I am using twilio account which is working fine.

I am facing some issue with record control. It looks like it is not working properly, not able record anything. I am facing error message as 'Fatal internal errro :undef'. Can you please look into it.

Also guide us on how do we download or use the recorded message.

Thanks,
Tushil

Mauricio Müller

May 29, 2018, 10:38:55 AM5/29/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com
  Hi Tushil,

Did you see that error in the call log?
We need some data to analyze the issue. Could you provide the Call Flow ID and the Call ID?
If the message was properly recorded you can download the audio file from the Phone Book (see the attachment).

  Best,

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 11.25.32.png

Tushil Sarade

May 29, 2018, 11:32:52 AM5/29/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mauricio,

Yes i checked the issue in error log. Call flow Id is "test" under project "voicetest". Call Id is 811451 and 811450 Please find the attached screenshot for your reference.

let me know if you need any details.

Thanks for help,
Tushil

Tushil Sarade

May 30, 2018, 8:43:23 AM5/30/18
to InSTEDD Technology Users Group
Hi Mauricio,

Did you get the chance to look at the logs which I sent to you. The record control is still not working.

Let me know if you need any details.

Thanks,
Tushil

Mauricio Müller

May 30, 2018, 1:26:06 PM5/30/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com
  Hi Tushil,

are you obtaining this issue using verboice.com or verboice.instedd.org?

  Best,

Mauricio Müller
Manas Technology Solutions
[ar.phone] +54 11 4796 0232
[us.phone] +1 234 542 8846
[email] mmu...@manas.tech
[web] man.as/mau

Tushil Sarade

May 30, 2018, 1:31:56 PM5/30/18
to InSTEDD Technology Users Group
Hi Mauricio,

I am getting this issue on verboice.insteadd.org

Thanks,
Tushil

image.png
image.png

Tushil Sarade

May 30, 2018, 1:57:09 PM5/30/18
to InSTEDD Technology Users Group
Hi Mauricio,

As I understand verboice.insteadd.org is free platform and available for everyone to use whereas verboice.com is for users who have paid maintenance service fee. Is it reason behind record control not working well in verboice.Insteadd.org domain because it's free.

Regards,
Tushil

Mauricio Müller

May 30, 2018, 2:21:56 PM5/30/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com
  Hi Tushil,

I could verify that the Record Step is working properly when the call is executed using a Callcentric Channel in http://verboice.insteadd.org/.
While we analyze the issue could you try with a Callcentric Channel?

  Regards,

Mauricio Müller
Manas Technology Solutions
[ar.phone] +54 11 4796 0232
[us.phone] +1 234 542 8846
[email] mmu...@manas.tech
[web] man.as/mau

Tushil Sarade

May 31, 2018, 4:13:23 AM5/31/18
to InSTEDD Technology Users Group
Hi Mauricio,

I'll try that, which soft phone you are using with call centric sip channel.

Regards,
Tushil

Tushil Sarade

May 31, 2018, 6:30:21 AM5/31/18
to InSTEDD Technology Users Group
Hi Mauricio,

Yes, the call centric channel is working fine for record control. Thanks a lot for your help.

Let me know once issue is fixed for twilio channel.

Again thank you for your help.

Regards,
Tushil

Mauricio Müller

May 31, 2018, 9:41:05 AM5/31/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com
  Hi Tushil,

Glad to hear that the Record Step worked properly using Callcentric.
  We will let you know after fixing the issue.

  Best regards,

Mauricio Müller
Manas Technology Solutions
[ar.phone] +54 11 4796 0232
[us.phone] +1 234 542 8846
[email] mmu...@manas.tech
[web] man.as/mau

mmor...@instedd.org

Jun 5, 2018, 2:57:10 PM6/5/18
to InSTEDD Technology Users Group
Hi Tushil, going back to Skype Channel, we have created a new channel from scratch following this guide (https://github.com/instedd/verboice/wiki/ChannelHelpSkype), adding credit for outgoing calls and buying a number for incoming calls and it is working fine. Have you checked your Skype connect account at manager.skype.com?
Best,
Manuel
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to instedd-tech...@googlegroups.com.