Unable to use a custom SIP channel

Elton Jhon Gomez O.

Dec 29, 2018, 10:27:14 AM12/29/18
to InSTEDD Technology Users Group
Hello,

We had created a channel using a SIP provider but so far we are unable to make account registered or become green in the status.

Please find attached screenshots of our configuration. What are we doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

vervoice1.JPG

vervoice2.JPG

Elton

Mauricio Müller

Dec 29, 2018, 2:39:58 PM12/29/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com
  Hi Elton,

could you provide us with the Channel ID? You can get that number from the URL.

  Do you have some enabled channel?

  Best regards, Mauricio.

Elton Jhon Gomez O.

Dec 29, 2018, 2:45:11 PM12/29/18
to InSTEDD Technology Users Group
Mauricio,

Here are channels URLs

None of them are working, both are enable but not on green... I have tried those sip accounts on basic softphone like zoiper and it registers and make calls normally.

Thanks,

Elton