Verboice with erlang 20.1

maina maish

Nov 7, 2017, 11:40:01 PM11/7/17
to InSTEDD Technology Users Group
Hi,

On the wiki i see "Verboice requires Erlang R17", but erlang official repo has Erlang 20.1 will verboice work if i install 20.1 or do I have to look for ways to install Erlang R17?

Gustavo Giraldez

Nov 9, 2017, 8:57:21 AM11/9/17
to insted...@googlegroups.com
I don't think Verboice currently compiles with Erlang 20.1 (uses some deprecated functions), but you can download any Erlang version from 14 onwards from the Erlang Solutions page https://www.erlang-solutions.com/resources/download.html . Version 17.5.3 should work fine.

Best,
Gustavo

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 1:40 AM maina maish <maina...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

On the wiki i see "Verboice requires Erlang R17", but erlang official repo has Erlang 20.1 will verboice work if i install 20.1 or do I have to look for ways to install Erlang R17?

maina maish

Nov 10, 2017, 1:33:23 AM11/10/17
to InSTEDD Technology Users Group
Ok, thank you Gustavo