About Input and Menu Not Working

Sailendra Deuja

Jul 10, 2018, 4:26:44 AM7/10/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com, Navaraj Gautam, Nava Raj Gautam
Dear All,

We are trying to use Verboice for Disability Identification Survey, and we are facing problem in case of Two section while testing the Call flow, They are....
1) Input
2) Menu
In both the cases we are having the problem of not getting the inputted data from any system to Verboice,its shows timeout  although in case of voice record any key to exit inputted to exit is working fine.

We are working on http://verboice.instedd.org, and our channel is SIP.

Please have a look over the Input and Menu section , so that , we can implement our system as soon as possible. We are keenly waiting for your support. Please assist us if there is nay other criteria we need to fulfill.

Regards

Sailendra Deuja

Officer-IT

Karuna foundation Nepal  "Saving Children from disability, one by one"

Email: deuja.s...@gmail.com

Phone# 977 1 4410687, 4413340  Fax# 977 1  4413719

Country Office, Baluwatar, Kathmandu

Website: www.karunanepal.org