"Pending for activation,please contact InSTEED's team for more information"

Sailendra Deuja

Apr 16, 2018, 11:29:00 PM4/16/18
to InSTEDD Technology Users Group

We have used verboice for data collections of the disability people and we are in experimental mode of implementing Verboice for others non profit goals too. But today we have found that its not working and it says
 "Pending for activation,please contact InSTEED's team for more information"
Last time it was working perfectly so I would like to request for the assistance as soon as possible, Hope to get the best support asap

verboice-error.jpg

Mauricio Müller

Apr 17, 2018, 9:51:21 AM4/17/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com
  Hi Sailendra,

could you please provide the Channel ID? That number is included in the URL.

  Besides that could you try other channels, please?

  Best regards, Mauricio Müller.

Kakada Chheang

Apr 17, 2018, 9:47:03 PM4/17/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sailendra,

FYI, the Verboice server(verboice.com) which you're using is the paid(commercial .com) user only so it has some policies restriction applied, in this case I would recommend you to move to use verboice.instedd.org as it's an free once.

For an easy way, Verboice allowed you to export your call flow from verboice.com then import it back into verboice.instedd.org as they're compatible with each other.

Best regards,

Kakada

Kakada Chheang

Lead Software Developer, InSTEDD iLab Southeast Asia

http://www.ilabsoutheastasia.org

Office: +855 23 996750

Mobile: +855 69 860 012

Skype:  kakada.chheang

email: kak...@instedd.org

twitter: @iLabSEA

facebook: www.facebook.com/iLabSEA

Sailendra Deuja

Apr 17, 2018, 11:28:08 PM4/17/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com, nav...@karunafoundation.com, Ram
Hi  Mauricio
Thank you for the response . Well our channel username is 60407450 and we have resisted from the email  gauta...@yahoo.com.

As well as the SIP channel id is 151

Hope to get the best support as soon as as possible.

Thanking in Advance